Alteriw .cfg Tweaks/Binds

bind TAB "+scores;cg_scoreboardMyColor 1 0 0 1;cg_scoreboardFont 4;g_scorescolor_axis 0 1 0 1;g_scorescolor_allies 0 1 1 1;cg_scoreboardMyColor 1 0 0 1"

bind W "+forward;g_teamcolor_myteam 0 1 1 1;g_Teamcolor_allies 0 1 1 1;g_teamcolor_axis 0 1 0 1;cl_maxpackets 100;g_teamColor_enemyteam 1 0 0 1"

The two binds above change the colors to kinda make it more fancy looking also the cl_maxpackets 100 gives you a better ping my ping decreased by about 15-20 in Epicdot.com #3 SnD server, improves it. Defualt is 30. If you just want to use the cl_maxpackets 100 make a new line in your cfg and copy/paste this

Seta cl_maxpackets "100"

bind f1 "toggle cg_drawfps 1 0"

To toggle ingame framerate display with f1 or replace it whatever you like. Pressing F1 Will turn off and on aswell.

seta snaps "30"

It declares the amount of updates that the client receives from the server. Max. Value is 40 - Thanks tactical for letting me know what it is.

bind F3 "say ^1 Hi whats up"

This can be used to bind a say command when you press the hotkey whatever you set it says in chat.

bind ~ "chatmodeconsole"

ingame console appears like a chat thing.

seta cg_ScoresPing_MaxBars "10"

represents the number of bars of the ping max is 10 defualt is 4.

seta cg_ScoresPing_Interval "25"

Ping Interval

seta cl_maxPing "800"

You can use this for matching and the number specified is the max ping matchmaking system will put you into to.

seta compassSize "1"

Size of UAV radar defualt is 1.

seta com_maxfps "0"

Max fps, 0 is unlimmited. Though remember more fps you get the hotter your card will get.

Seta cl_mouseaccel "0.2"

If you cant find the right senstivity and keep feeling its too low try the above it will give a little acceleration.

If you have spare mouse bettons on your mouse then you can bind them to do 360's easily or you can use keyboard keys but spare mouse buttons are recommended. BY pressing mouse4 button you'll turn left and mouse5 right.

bind MOUSE4 "+left"

bind MOUSE5 "+right"

and use this to change the speed of your spin recommended is 750. defualt is 140 which is very slow.

seta cl_yawspeed "750"

I didnt really give any fps tweaks but dont really think anyone needs them though if you do PM me and I will update the topic with them.

Edited by BaberZz

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.