Anyone buying black ops DLC?

I thought it was going to be free at first since all previous call of duty's with dedicated servers have been free DLC's and also on twitter black ops staff i think pcdev not sure said it mgiht be free but sadly, not. I'm not getting waste of money, game needs to get fixed up.

Anyone buyiong the DLC?

I'm not sure if i am going to purchase it, however i would like to get it. But to be honest it seems like a bit of a rip off as this map pack has been out for s**tbox 360 for 2 months and g*ystation 3 for 1 month, its is very unfair that we have to pay a fee for something that is already old.

Im just not getting it cos of the way the PC users are getting treated.

They are treated the same way console players are.

They received f.cked up game with a lot of (lets call it) bugs , they didnt get anything in return not even simple "Sorry we f.cked it up".

And they like the rest have to pay for map packs.

PC user = Console user -----> in this case.

Yeh, but at least console players are getting patches alot more than PC players, or should i say Microsoft are playing loads of money for the s**tbox 360 version to be best.

Also the Treyarch community manager "JD_2020" seems to only post in the xbox part of the forums. It is rarely that he is in the PS3, PC and Wii sections.

Treyarch would probably be happy if this game was only for xbox as that is all they seem to care about.

Cant expect nothing better from treyarch tbh

good cod series were/are made by iw.

Cod 1 - IW - Win

Cod 2 - IW - Meh

Cod 3 - Treyarch - EPIC Fail

Cod4 - IW - Epic Win

Cod 5 -Treyarch - Fail

Cod 6 - IW - Win

Cod 7 - Treyarch - Fail

-.-

Actually CoD 5 Was acutally a good call of duty, it had dedicated server which could get custom maps, mods and other stuff, also cod6 has been the worst cod ever released on the pc, it had no dedicated server, no mods. How ever cod6 has been made reasonably good becuase of alteriwnet.

Its not becuase of treyarch that you think black ops is a fail, becuase if it where fixed up a little and also had better dedicated server options it could possibly be one of the best Call of Duty's released.

Activision is not really intrested in the game anymore they are more intrested in the money.

Infinity Ward and Treyarch re just as bad as each other but if the next Call of Duty made by Infinity Ward is made without dedicated servers then i would rather buy a Call of Duty that was made by Treyarch.

Call of Duty was good until Modern Warfare 2 was released. How ever if black ops gets fixed it could revive the game series.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.