COD4 versus MW2

Seems CoD4 server are being killed slowly everywhere.

Same happend here , people join one maybe two of them and rest stays empty.

About modded MW2 servers , like Whoops said/wrote they suck bandwidth alot (all MW2 not only modded) so creating 1 server with different mod for each player cuz he likes it doesnt seem to be reasonable , well maybe if the person that would like that server will donate every month the amount of money that is needed to run that server ?

Sure , if the server stays full most of the day (everyday) it seems like a good idea , but creating server just for 5 - 6 people so they could join every 2 - 3 days doesnt sound so good anymore.

So , more MW2 servers ? sure if bandwidth allowes , modded MW2 servers ? sure if the person who got the idea about specific mod will guarantee that the server will be full most of the time or he will pay for it ?

But if Whoops has some spare hundreds of $ we can always try all versions :lol:

Seems CoD4 server are being killed slowly everywhere.

Same happend here , people join one maybe two of them and rest stays empty.

About modded MW2 servers , like Whoops said/wrote they suck bandwidth alot (all MW2 not only modded) so creating 1 server with different mod for each player cuz he likes it doesnt seem to be reasonable , well maybe if the person that would like that server will donate every month the amount of money that is needed to run that server ?

Sure , if the server stays full most of the day (everyday) it seems like a good idea , but creating server just for 5 - 6 people so they could join every 2 - 3 days doesnt sound so good anymore.

So , more MW2 servers ? sure if bandwidth allowes , modded MW2 servers ? sure if the person who got the idea about specific mod will guarantee that the server will be full most of the time or he will pay for it ?

But if Whoops has some spare hundreds of $ we can always try all versions :lol:

:lol:

From what I know iSnipe is the most popular mod and alot of people like it, and most of those iSnipe servers are mostly/always full if the players have good pings. But an admin can always create a poll asking whether they want modded or non-modded server thats if he wants to ;L

sure if the person who got the idea about specific mod will guarantee that the server will be full most of the time or he will pay for it ?

I dont know if it would stay full for the most of the time, I just suggested it beccause I see it really popular.

:lol:

From what I know iSnipe is the most popular mod and alot of people like it, and most of those iSnipe servers are mostly/always full if the players have good pings.

If you say that they are pretty popular and almost always full it can always be checked by creating that type of server for let's say 2weeks and see if people visit it :)

But an admin can always create a poll asking whether they want modded or non-modded server thats if he wants to ;L

Forum/site members can also do that , if not for creating the server then maybe foor their own info - and who knows maybe Admin will use that poll/thread as suggestion and use that mod :lol:

But it would be probably a bit hard to get more than 15 votes (like in the poll about FF - which was pathetic) in a poll , since most of MW2 players join only when they want RCON access or when they report cheaters.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.