OK I want to go somewhere nice

I don't know what you are looking for in a vacation but if you are like me (sun/beach/warm water) I would recommend Jamaica. Also the jungle is amazing. The only downside is it's population. When I was there we stayed in a resort for a couple of weeks and at a friend's house for another.

The resort had armed guards protecting it..but this was 10 years ago, perhaps things have changed. :)

Posted Imagelast holiday i went on was Laganas Zante (greece) had a real nice break away there lots to do for all ages wether its a nice quiet meal at a restaraunt in the hills or a few drinks at the clubs along the beach ,the boat trips around the island are great 2 (on my boat trip 90% of passengers were young topless women ...... was awesum lol ) Edited by wattz

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Belgium is nice, also Italy. I went to Czech Republic in october 2010 (that was for football) but it was nice, we where in prague.

I wouldn't pick Belgium at the moment, the weather forecast isn't that good for the coming week :P

I just came back from Namibia, great country and also a very clean country (no garbage near the route..), you see a lot of animals (rhinos, lions, elephants, cheetahs...)

and the country has a great hospitality and the landscape is just awesome!!! I can only recommend it :P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.