Music - My Choice

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really like your music choice mate!

Thanks , good to hear that someone still "likes" those songs ;)

Billy Idol - Rebel Yell is my favorite, i can never get enough of this song!

Had the same with Whitesnake , thats why decided to post it here , so whenever I would like to listen to it , I wouldnt have to search :)

Oldies = REAL MUSIC!

Yup :)

Its sad which direction "artists" (kids) decided to follow and what they are calling music this days.

Justin Bieber ? Miley Cyrus ? Those are so called artists picked by kids today , not a lot of "youngsters" decides to listen to something I posted , most of them wont ever hear about those songs/artists (posted by me).

There is still so much songs that I didnt add here , that for me are as good as those posted - I need to add them more often :)

Yup :)

Its sad which direction "artists" (kids) decided to follow and what they are calling music this days.

Justin Bieber ? Miley Cyrus ? Those are so called artists picked by kids today , not a lot of "youngsters" decides to listen to something I posted , most of them wont ever hear about those songs/artists (posted by me).

There is still so much songs that I didnt add here , that for me are as good as those posted - I need to add them more often :)

I agree with you :lol: Look at the top rated comment on youtube @ Billy Idol video that you posted LMAO. Please add more music!

YouTube blocks a lot, try DailyMotion or MetaCafe.

I'm using only YT so thats why I'm posting from there :)

Tried to watch something on MC long time ago (years back) , didnt like it too much.

YT scr.ws a lot of things and they couldnt care less about people not liking changes they are making , but at least in overall I can deal with it ;)

Your choice of music is unique in my opinion. I liked the mad world.

Thanks ... a lot :)

Old but true saying "music connects us all" , we can be as different as nothing else , with our own opinions and way of life but still music is the thing that will always bring people together.

By sharing our own "tastes" , we will always find something new and some people will be able to find our "secret" bests (like I "directed" few people here) ;)

I agree with you :lol: Look at the top rated comment on youtube @ Billy Idol video that you posted LMAO.

Never checked those kind of things there :)

Always posted what I liked , and thanks to what you wrote I'm more than happy to know "a lot" of people still listen to it (it has to be a lot since top rated) :lol:

Please add more music!

Will try to do my best :)

( But dont want to make others think that I'm spamming with every possible video now , cuz I said I will add more - I will add more but only those I like ;) )

Edited by Stiuart

Took me at least 30 min to find it on YT since the only thing I remembered was "Avalanche" and that wasnt easy :lol:

Two great songs I remember listening for a long long time , not too much of an "oldie" I posted earlier , but still for me great songs (smart lyrics if you actually care to listen).

( I found this artist when I wasnt in the best "psychical condition" - depression and maybe those songs arent the best in "that" time but not they always keep remembering me , about past :) )

This one "was with me" for the longest time ...

(Own all his CDs , I just need to ... find them).

Edited by Stiuart

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like this song too, good choice again!

Wanted to add it Media section over 2 weeks ago , but I cant add links there.

Weird notice about "too short description (need to be longer than 5 characters)" , no idea why since my description was way longer.

Next one pls:)

Had one more like this one (similar).

Was listening to it when they released it , then forgot for a long while about it and now I remember again (give me sec) ! :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.