Poll for enabling Kill streak 11

There's something definitely wrong with the servers, not allowing you to use the 11-KS...

The new FFA server always gives you the 11-KS but the others don't.

Whoops, I do think you need to give all the scripts and whatnot a good look over, perhaps just delete everything and then make them again?

Could be the game type that is causing it. Every new server is using the same 'core' base (clean) of files and config. If one server gets an update, the others follow the day after. They should be the same. There is a fix (.iw file replacement), think jeremy posted it earlier. Dont have time now but can probably edit the file(s) later in the week.

There's something definitely wrong with the servers, not allowing you to use the 11-KS...

The new FFA server always gives you the 11-KS but the others don't.

Whoops, I do think you need to give all the scripts and whatnot a good look over, perhaps just delete everything and then make them again?

from iw25.iwd code:

if ( level.gameType == "dom" || level.gameType == "koth" || level.gameType == "dd" || level.gameType == "sab" )

Therefore the KS are disabled in Dom, whatever koth is, whatever dd is and sabotage gamemodes ONLY.

• 2 weeks later...

I need your version of iw25, as it might have been modified from the stock one.

If not, I can edit the stock for you.

I would say go with the stock one.

Since (I forgot where but) Whoops posted somewhere that ED servers version is stock.

Or wait for answer from Whoops , but not sure when he will be back again :lol:

Demolition also has 11KS disabled, did you fix that too Jeremy? :P

if ( level.gameType == "dom" || level.gameType == "koth" || level.gameType == "dd" || level.gameType == "sab" )

dom - domination

koth - headquaters

dd - demolition

sab - sabotage

The 11 KS wasn't working in those gamemodes.

Now it is :P

Whoops just needs to update the server.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.