EpicDot IRC is up!

http://qchat.rizon.net/?channels=epicdot&uio=d4

or

/server irc.rizon.net

/join #epicdot

Then channel runs access mode, not XOP. It also has a Trivia bot!

You can access this on Modern Warfare 2 aIW ingame also!

Just ALT+TAB to the console, and type in the following:

bind u chatmodeirc

bind j "say_irc \"/server irc.rizon.net\""

bind k "say_irc \"/join #epicdot\""

bind l "say_irc \"/ns identify username password\""

Then, when you are in a game, just press J, then K, then L, you should be registered and joined to the #epicdot channel.

How Do I Register My Nickname?

To register your nickname, use the following syntax:

/msg NickServ REGISTER password email

Example: /msg NickServ REGISTER mypassword you@validemail.com

Note: The email address must be a valid email address you can use, and password must be a valid password (i.e., it cannot be your nickname or less than 5 characters long).

After issuing that command, an email will be dispatched with a confirmation code to your email address from service@rizon.net. Copy and paste the codes within 24 hours from your email address you just registered to complete the registration process; otherwise the nick will be available for others to register:

/msg nickserv confirm confirmationCode

To Whoops/Stiuart:

embed using this:

<iframe src="http://qchat.rizon.net/?channels=epicdot&uio=d4" width="647" height="400"></iframe>
Edited by jeremych

I cant understand how is it works.Look-i press buttons in game,so i should be registred and etc.SO-how i can be notifed that someone sended msg in IRC?

Just need to know how everything of this works...

The chat from the IRC should pop up in the normal chat are as [iRC]: text.

Change your bind l "say_irc \"/ns identify username password\"" to whatever after you're registered.

How to register: added to first post.

Edited by jeremych

I dunno,but is this can make high latency if someone will press connect to IRC button TOO MUCH on server.

Nope, you get temp banned for connecting and disconnecting (aka /cycle), 4 times in 10? seconds, as shown here:

[17:36] == ERROR: Closing Link: E27C575D.11F9421C.5D44053C.IP (Killed (irc.cccp-project.net (4 joins/parts in #epicdot within 8 seconds.)))

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.