Admin abusing

talk about what? He, like baberz argue that I'm malicious teamkiller. The real reason is that they just do not like me. He, or someone else - what's the difference?

I just want to to know a way for me is closed (permanently or for a while) or open.

p.s. Oh, God, as if I a aimbot. Although probably better if I was them ))

talk about what? He, like baberz argue that I'm malicious teamkiller. The real reason is that they just do not like me. He, or someone else - what's the difference?

I just want to to know a way for me is closed (permanently or for a while) or open.

p.s. Oh, God, as if I a aimbot. Although probably better if I was them ))

you were kicked for teamkilling not because I dont like you ...

Instead of making all this bullshit up, you could have just admit you teamkilled and asked for another chance and more than likely you would have been given one, would have been 10x easier for you.

Instead of making all this bullshit up, you could have just admit you teamkilled and asked for another chance and more than likely you would have been given one, would have been 10x easier for you.

Yes i did itl. But not a few, only one. http://www.epicdot.com/forum/showthread.php?754-Admin-abusing&highlight=Efan I'm not asking any1 to allow me to play. I want to get answers to the questions!

Just go play on a other server.

noone likes you here.

OMG, Why?????? (((( Keep it for yourself!

I did what I did. not going to apologize. I just want answers. Nothing more!

At the same time it helps me with English.

Well then you shouldn't sound so surprised, you already opened one thread before, why are you bringing this up again?

I am sure at this stage you were already aware that you will get kicked followed by a ban(if you continue to troll) on ed 3.

U WANT answers to the questions? At the end of the day, it's a private server, the owner/admins reserve the right to let who they want on the servers and for whatever reasons. You have no 'rights' as such.

I don't know u or the reason why but I'd move on and stop stressing.

U WANT answers to the questions? At the end of the day, it's a private server, the owner/admins reserve the right to let who they want on the servers and for whatever reasons. You have no 'rights' as such.

I don't know u or the reason why but I'd move on and stop stressing.

I know. But if the forum has a section where you can write about the problem, then why not try?

Well then you shouldn't sound so surprised, you already opened one thread before, why are you bringing this up again?

I am sure at this stage you were already aware that you will get kicked followed by a ban(if you continue to troll) on ed 3.

You're right. My fault.

I can play on the ED or not? Just ask one thing.

If not, I'll leave you alone forever.

Edited by Efan
forgot