How about a car section? :D

Probably better idea would be Vehicle's section with subforums :

Cars

Boats

Motorcycle/Bike

etc.

Since not everyone are interested in cars.

Or creating a thread in "Random Topics" , since it probably wouldnt get too much interest besides few random pictures after creating the section (I'm guessing that since noone ever asked about any of that).

^ This .

Or people would ask for more different sections.

Sometimes you have to encourage people :) Besides, we dont have 400 active forum members but when we do... we might as well get things right now. It is easier with sections but NOT 150 topic sections found elsewhere. That is messy and to looooooong to scroll. People dont like that.

Yeah you are right about that. Few ever use search. Just look at other forums where mods are moaning about 'use the search *&^*' and that kind of language. On the other hand, having long scrolls of sections/topics - I get bored scrolling and just move on to the next site. I guess somewhere in between is where we should be :)

Probably better idea would be Vehicle's section with subforums :

Cars

Boats

Motorcycle/Bike

etc.

Since not everyone are interested in cars.

Or creating a thread in "Random Topics" , since it probably wouldnt get too much interest besides few random pictures after creating the section (I'm guessing that since noone ever asked about any of that).

Vehicle? Sounds odd or maybe just me. Motor Section? Automotive section

Dont really know.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.