Just to ask..

Short asnwer : Nope

Longer : There was a minichat at the beginning when Whoops tested a lot of "features" on this new site (few of them still tested) , but it wasnt too good.

Wasnt too visible like shoutbox , you had to join its own section to post/reply there and not a lot of people joined that 'chat'.

Something will be added for sure but at this moment we have to deal with it this way ;)

u can for now at least

and i think whoops will do something about adimn xfire to be able to contact them.

Admin XFire is nothing else as your own private XFire.

And the only thing that could be done is , adding module that will show your/others username so people would know how to contact you.

At the same time we all can do that at this point by adding profile link/banner (XFire) to 'signature'.

I was talking about adding shoutbox or other form of chat that would be easy to use/check by everyone , but as I also wrote it could take some time.

So be patient people ;)

And what about implementing chatango? It's helpful in some websites, dunno how would it work here though.

Thats the main reason why it will take some time , we dont know how this or that works with this site and how will it affect other features , since in the past we had some issues when 1 feature scre.ed 3 other etc.

As always , testing testing and more testing and hopefully it will give something nice in the end :lol: