MW2 FFA server weird type of crash

Just popping in here to tell you the FFA server you host had a bit of a weird thing roughly half an hour ago. In the middle of a full game, it seems some kind of bug occurred that kept crashing all the players' games, which lasted for about 5 minutes. After the bug was gone and my rejoin was successfull, the server was empty of players, but still running FFA on the same map. I forgot to take screenshots of my aIW console at the time, sorry.

Is there some way this crash can be player-caused? Since I'm (a wee bit, mind you!) suspecting of one particular player.

Also, I hear your servers are low on admins, isn't this an issue with all the hacking going on in aIW MW2?

The case you posted here happens on few servers , it boots all players and all can rejoin after few sec.

About being low on admins ?

Probably every community with as many servers as ED would had that problem , but I personally think we arent low anymore.

There are more and more admins joining all the time, just this minute, across our 8 MW2 servers there's currently atleast 5 playing and more online usually within couple of minutes of each other - better coverage than there has been.

You should stay around, become part of the community, you've taken the time to post this crash - u could fill an admin application and join the team!

U could fill an admin application and join the team!

Really? Where? Not that I feel power-hungry, but I think I'm capable of fulfilling the role. I have some admining experience already. I could give more details on the application itself:P

Btw, is it a problem that I used an account editor to get all the custom class slots and camo's, etc?

Edited by dragonfury

Something like that would never had a chance to work (at least here).

Since asking few friends if they could tell us good things about someone isnt hard.

We have our own way to check if someone is reliable.

Besides that its an application , so it doesnt mean everyone will be accepted but everyone can try :)

I'll just do this in the thread I've already started :P

Subject: RCON Application

Your in-game nick: Dragonfury

Your EpicDot.com nick: dragonfury

Your Country:

Your xFire (if any): slayordaano

Your MSN/Live ID (if any): dragon--fury@live.nl (e-mail only, dont use MSN) (note that the two - isn't a typo)

Your Steam ID (if any): none

Do you know any |ED| rcon/admins?: Nope

Do you have any past admin/rcon experience? (not necessary): Yes, quite some, and will provide if asked.

Why would you like to apply?: Seeing as I've read there is a shortage of admins, and the quite large amount of hackers in-game, I figured I'd give it a go.

Which server(s) do you normally play on?: Your FFA server, sometimes TDM or objective games. Never S&D.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.