• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you could list those people since it seems you are greatly sure someone f.cked something up ?

I didnt watch anything , and I do not intend to since it wont change anything.

But since BaberZz doesnt care and never tried to reply , why should others care ? (I'm just curious).

Ohh..no,no, I apologise that was not what I meant (that i was sure that someone fked up). I just thought that it would make things easier to decide since the guys in charge see it with their own eyes instead of montages of montages. On the other hand it is indeed weird that the account was closed and that there's no sign of life from BaberZz :/

P.S. I have no idea if others watched it, the closing of the account is indeed suspicious :/ And ofc. if he does not reply or contact anybody .. that doesn't look good either. (i'm not defending anyone, I was just observing :) )

Edited by Razz

we have 2 options

1- he cheated and his shame and pride are to strong to talk with us

2. he never cheated and thats his skill and we doubt it... we let him down and he is sad...

i strogly belive in this guy :) BaberZz For Me Ur god of snipe :) Farewell bro and keep killing those noobs and dont care what PPL saying:)

I am still not convinced that he cheats. I have been playing with him for over 6 months now, and for a fact I know that he drag scopes a lot, and all those slowed down shots pretty much look like drag scopes. And about the chest thing, every sniper usualy aims for the chest, since you get hitmarks in the arms and shoulders, and if you slow down other sniper gameplays, you would notice that most of the shots are around the center of the chest. On the other hand, the closing of his youtube account and no one seeing him recently is kinda...weird. If he doesn't cheat, he should record a full game, and allow those people to slow it down and see if indeed every shot lands on the same spot, instead of slowing down 1 or 2 shots at a time from multiple games.

Hi guys ,

As icemix said , most of the shots that get a kill are around the chest , so of course he would not record a hitmark ,would he ?

Best Regards

Stop living in your own dreams;)

Believe what you want, but people can not take aim and bring in 2 frames (0.08 seconds) aim at a specific location.

Once I saw how he had killed one player. he made 360 * 2, and fired a shot at the moment when a player ran out of the wall. "WH?" someone asked. He said no, and added that the video will be on his page and everyone can see it. but then I did not find the video with the murder on his YouTube page.

As I said before, even my great-grandfather said that baberzz cheater :D

I hope after this, people understand that double-Ranger is much better than cheats. and stop calling me noob (or someone else with a GL or UMP):mad::oops::mad:

By the way guys, let us not rejoice in the misfortunes of others ... I'll do it without you:D:D:D

Hey, and do not give me a slap

Like it or not, but the truth still in the end better than lies.

ForzaJuve!

I am well aware of what he used (its a modified aimbot) , And I know exactly where he got it.

Ive only came across 3 people using it so far.

People need to stop living in their dreams and face the reality here.

He cheated,

tried to fool us all,

Got caught,

made a run for it.

I personally did not know the guy very well , but I can see that he obviously is not answering these posts which means that this guy doesn't have what it takes to face the facts and apologize, he is no better then those aimbotters you see on daily basis , he is just slightly smarter then them, that's all.

I never actually knew or played with Barberzz, but i have watched that video several times over the past couple of days and yes i agree that it is a modified aimbot, unless he has some sort of magic powers.

He obviously knows he is guilty, why else would he not reply and close his YouTube account?

He will never reply because he knows he will loose even if he isn't cheating (which we can all see that we is in fact using a cheat)

If he was to reply it would take a lot of explaining and evidence to come back from this.

Just another thing, maybe it is time to lock this topic and lay this issue to rest and forget about it?

Its obvious to me that most of you have never played with Baber before and are judging him based only on that slowed down video. If he does infact cheat, he hasn't been doing it for a long time, probably just around the time that he decided to start trickshooting like 3-4 weeks ago and just wanted a slight "aim assist" for those shots, that's the only thing that makes sence to me. Yes I know its cheating and its wrong, but believe me he is a realy good player and a realy good person. So what I ask from you is, if you don't know him and you haven't played with him, don't judge him as some aimboting no skilled douchebag. I hope he reads this and comes back to prove wrong all of those that think of him as such.

Edited by icemix

Its obvious to me that most of you have never played with Baber before and are judging him based only on that slowed down video. If he does infact cheat, he hasn't been doing it for a long time, probably just around the time that he decided to start trickshooting like 3-4 weeks ago and just wanted a slight "aim assist" for those shots, that's the only thing that makes sence to me. Yes I know its cheating and its wrong, but believe me he is a realy good player and a realy good person. So what I ask from you is, if you don't know him and you haven't played with him, don't judge him as some aimboting no skilled douchebag. I hope he reads this and comes back to prove wrong all of those that think of him as such.

It doesn't work that way, or at-least for me.

What is the difference between a "skilled guy cheating" and a "noob cheating" ?

It makes no difference, there is a rule and he broke it.

And completely disagree with Your last paragraph , Admins are here to judge cheaters, you are basically telling us admins to let it slip like nothing happened , right? not happening.

Edited by Matthew_pov

I know he knows how to play, you can tell by the way he moves/knows the map etc. But nevertheless he's still using an aimbot and that is totally unfair, especially since people said they trusted him(and he was an admin too?).

if you don't know him and you haven't played with him, don't judge him as some aimboting no skilled douchebag.

tbh icemix what a lot of rubbish ,he broke the rules big time and while he was in a position of trust, he broke that trust and abused it in the worst possable way ,baberZz not coming on here to speak to us about this subject speaks volume's about the truth of the situation and that is he is a "CHEATER!" it sadens me to have to make this post as i had respect and trust for BabberZz as a fellow Admin and as a person....for me that trust and respect is gone and shall never be back.

And for most here he will be remembered as some aimboting no skilled douchebag.

This is sad, i never played mw2 with BaberZz , when i saw that video on YouTube i thought he is good like Ireapzz so never analyzed the video... But in slow motion hes clearly cheating... He is a good programer so he just modified aimbot for an aim assist (body shots). Damn i cant believe that i respected a cheater :(

tbh icemix what a lot of rubbish ,he broke the rules big time and while he was in a position of trust, he broke that trust and abused it in the worst possable way ,baberZz not coming on here to speak to us about this subject speaks volume's about the truth of the situation and that is he is a "CHEATER!" it sadens me to have to make this post as i had respect and trust for BabberZz as a fellow Admin and as a person....for me that trust and respect is gone and shall never be back.

And for most here he will be remembered as some aimboting no skilled douchebag.

I don't deny the fact that he used an aimbot, since he was a RCON that makes it even worst but it realy saddens me when I see people overlooking everything else about him. To start of, before he used that aim assist he was doing just as good as you see in the videos, and the only reason he started using it is probably for the trickshooting, not saying that its fine but there is a fact for you. Second, he did his job as a RCON by the book, keeping the server clean, responding to my reports even if he had something to do irl.

Not trying to defend him for cheating, just trying to tell you people that he is one of the best players I have seen, a really nice guy, a fair and just RCON and when I see comments on that thread on alter from people that have never met him going like "LOL I THOUGHT HE WAS GOOD, BUT HE IS JUST A AIMBOTING NOOB " it makes me wanna punch those ignorant kids in the balls.

That is all.

To start of, before he used that aim assist he was doing just as good as you see in the videos, and the only reason he started using it is probably for the trickshooting

oh, that's the real reason? Well if so, then no problem, and the players (cannon fodders for he) would understand.

Not trying to defend him for cheating, just trying to tell you people that he is one of the best players I have seen, a really nice guy, a fair

and here no one is discussing his personal qualities. probably he's a good guy and friend, but the fact that he led by the nose (lied) friends, comrades and the people to whom he was most responsible (the players) do not give him honor.

"LOL I THOUGHT HE WAS GOOD, BUT HE IS JUST A AIMBOTING NOOB " it makes me wanna punch those ignorant kids in the balls.

That is all.

keep moving, with or without him.