• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to say I told ya so, but I have been telling this about baberzz for ages, even I forgot my firm stance about his cheating eventually and accepted him as freak of aiming. Anyway, I also feel kinda disappointed in him. And I must add that he is not the only pro-cheater with rcon status. Cheers

LOL ... baberz is 100 % clear Guy ... imagine that U'r running with snipe in all games .. and Ur aiming is batter than any1 else... for Ya It looks like aim bot but ... QS and HS are mutch worst than any aim bot.. why ? coz if some1 has fast rection Ur doomed .. thats not aim bot thats baberzz skill.. L2p and played with snipe same time as baberzz ... One more thing ... QS >Aim bot, fast HS>Aim bot... so dont by funny .. IF u wanna banned baberzz baned all snipers.. thats my opinion

All I'm saying is that I have seen skilled qs ers, but when you see that in slow mo the reaction is not quite right. I don't think anyone is able to adjust the slightest bit to be right on target. It is to fast for a tiny adjustment such as that. I think from now on people I am suspicious of will be recorded and analysed then banned the next time I see them!

turn Aim and try to move Ur mouse when that shit works... and that freakly jumping and chagning targets ... i think some1 is jealous :)

You ever heard about "smart cheats" or "Humanoid aimbots" ?

You wrote about at least 10year old aimbots.

Time moved a bit forward , same happend with aimbots.

Something similar to those were used 7 years ago when I was helping to maintain peace on few other games/servers.

You just need to put percentage of shots and which body part should it hit and sensitivity of moves made by aimbot (fast snapping / smooth moves).

And you have fully configured aimbot that can hit every body part you want with the percentage you want (only headshots/body shots/etc.)

Easy solution for this problem, get your hands on the *original* vid and watch it yourself - frame by frame - (i suggest that the all powerfull admins do this ;) ) that way you see if it actually skipped a frame or if someone decided to remove a frame so it looks like it snaps on.. the music would be in that case a dead giveaway because you would hear the music skip or the music would not be in sync with the actual footage..

Edited by Razz

Easy solution for this problem, get your hands on the vid and watch it yourself - frame by frame - (i suggest that the all powerfull admins do this ;)

Maybe you could list those people since it seems you are greatly sure someone f.cked something up ?

I didnt watch anything , and I do not intend to since it wont change anything.

But since BaberZz doesnt care and never tried to reply , why should others care ? (I'm just curious).