|RT|SikoRisky hacking on ModWarfare 2, #7 MW2 ARENA

so i think it money problem :)

nope i do belive it was because you was rude and childish ,i also feel that with you marcin its more of a popularity thing(e.g oooh look @me im a admin! )than a oppertunity to help others .....all this QQ'n aint really making you look gd either ^^ just face facts you didnt work out move on ...get a grip lol

oh Stiuart belive i have Life i think its batter than Urs :) and i working with Computer ... so stop talking abute private life :).. true hurts isnt it ?:)

Yes , you have a life , work with computers and act like 5year old child.

Wait what , "and i working with Computer ... so stop talking abute private life" , so I was right you spend all your free time in front of PC and you dont have a life ? Cuz thats what you just wrote.

Your life is better than mine ? Good for you , hope it will stay that way.

It hurts ? What ? That some random kid (yes kid) who think he was "PRO admin" said so ? Yes I cried day and night :lol:

From all your posts in this thread about "what should RCONs do" every RCON can read one thing , you didnt read the basic notice when you joined.

If Ur admin U should checking server foe each 15 min .. all 9 ed servers the talk is end here If U cant do that job just leave...

Oh you great human with life better than my own , you couldnt write bigger crap.

Since it was in rules that we dont need power freaks (you?) , or we dont want anyone to spend whole day specing for cheats but you say we fail ?

You wrote that you are 28 ? You sure dont act like one , or to be honest you do act like one ... macho man from Poland , I meet tons of people like you and I buried even more.

You are a great example why Polish players are hated in every country/server , cuz as soon as something doesnt work the way you want you start to accuse everyone else ?

ED RCONs are doing sh.t job , fine go somewhere else or act like "turd" and someone will solve that problem for you.

Not sure how others feel about it , but I'm waiting for a reply it really makes me laugh.

Edited by Stiuart

If Sik was removed from Ed, SofaKingH4rd/Dominic Elkins or whoever he is now should be removed as well for wallin/aim bot.

Has everyone just turned dumb overnight? Does noone understand that just because someone is hacking they think it's ok to turn on hacks as and when they please. This just makes that person as bad as the other. I fully understand it was done with the best intentions but as they say two wrongs don't make a right.

+1 but if ya wanna be fair, both should be banned dont ya think so? Both or noone...

If Sik was removed from Ed, SofaKingH4rd/Dominic Elkins or whoever he is now should be removed as well for wallin/aim bot.

if u believe what they say, they only hack in 'revenge' - we don't have a perm ban feature so have to ban on a 'per incident' basis. There's no strict "ban on sight" rule.

if u believe what they say, they only hack in 'revenge' - we don't have a perm ban feature so have to ban on a 'per incident' basis. There's no strict "ban on sight" rule.

SofaKingH4rd/Dominic Elkins was hackin to make feel him better/show how good he is. I was there so i know what Sik did and why. If we are talkin about revenge, Sofa was hackin for 30-40 min before Sikorsky has started. We asked Sofa to stop it, Focked was tryin to report him etc. just ask ppl around arena about this situation.

+1 but if ya wanna be fair, both should be banned dont ya think so? Both or noone...

I have banned Sikorsky before for hacking when he was "Hunting" but how can i keep an eye on two people who are hacking? The one time when i banned sikorsky i did not see at first the hacking that the other person did. It is up to the admins to do the kick/ban not for the players to take things into their own hands.

Well... knock knock.... can i join this discussion.... :)... well all respected people :).... the thing is i m here only to discuss one of the matters already discussed.... and that is that Please dont unban Sof**inghard....... hes a regular wh and sometimes aimbot.... last night he was there hacking for more than half an hour when finally stuart responded to our reports at the shoutbox and kicked him out.... sof**inghard is one of those hackers who proudly does hacking and when they r told to stop... they start abusing ..... so i please request the admins to ban this guy permanently from ED servers. Thanks.

I have banned Sikorsky before for hacking when he was "Hunting" but how can i keep an eye on two people who are hacking? The one time when i banned sikorsky i did not see at first the hacking that the other person did. It is up to the admins to do the kick/ban not for the players to take things into their own hands.

yeah KRABS u T banned me,why? u saw that situation " i killed cheater and start camp, cose its not fair to continue play if i used WH.i followed some fair player thru the wall and i let him to kill me.right? cose im not cheater idiot(NEVER KILLED FAIR PLAYER WITH CHEAT).....when i killed sofa i jumped from map(HIGHRASE).ask SARAJEVO,FOCKEDUP...but NVM love ya ALL :****

Lets End this and start a new day .

i have 4 msgs .

1st to Sikorsky : as the admins says , you don't have any right to start your hack to kill a hacker , regardless your good intention , and i hope you will be playing again .

2nd to Marcin : with all due respect but what i can read between the lines is that you didn't follow the rules of being an admin , you are replying each and every one of them because of what happened to you , but Marcin if i were u , i would be more respectful to the admins , not with anger and hate.

3rd to Squnik : You are a very good player and i do like your type of players , and i agree with you that both should be banned for a while , not permanent .we human and we do mistakes.

4th to sofa : you should accept what decision the admins will take against you , and i hope you wont hack again in any other servers , for your entire life .

that's what i had to say

I'm your friend so no harm feelings

Cheers and have fun

Fockedup (winner)

Lets End this and start a new day .

i have 4 msgs .

1st to Sikorsky : as the admins says , you don't have any right to start your hack to kill a hacker , regardless your good intention , and i hope you will be playing again .

2nd to Marcin : with all due respect but what i can read between the lines is that you didn't follow the rules of being an admin , you are replying each and every one of them because of what happened to you , but Marcin if i were u , i would be more respectful to the admins , not with anger and hate.

3rd to Squnik : You are a very good player and i do like your type of players , and i agree with you that both should be banned for a while , not permanent .we human and we do mistakes.

4th to sofa : you should accept what decision the admins will take against you , and i hope you wont hack again in any other servers , for your entire life .

that's what i had to say

I'm your friend so no harm feelings

Cheers and have fun

Fockedup (winner)

hahahah u r right,i was idiot.now im new man i have new profile,i deleted hack and i will donate to epicdot(for admin ofc).so i dont need hack cose i will can ban hackers :D that will be awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.........GUYS SRY COSE I WAS IDIOT :P