The FFA server needs admins

There's lots of hacks going on there. By the time an admin has responded to my hacker report the hacker is usually already gone. Isn't there some way to call for an admin in a faster way?

The hackers come in all sorts of variations - Some have blatant headshot-only aimbots, while others just have wallhacks that they try to hide.

Hi dragonfury, I understand your frustration, but I do try to pop in as often as possible when online. I have kicked alot of people from the server before even when no one has reported a hacker. The problem is if people don't advise us someone is hacking it is assumed that things are okay. If people were more like yourself and reported it would make things so much easier. I will make a bigger effort to try to pop in on a more regular basis for you.

There's lots of hacks going on there. By the time an admin has responded to my hacker report the hacker is usually already gone. Isn't there some way to call for an admin in a faster way?

The hackers come in all sorts of variations - Some have blatant headshot-only aimbots, while others just have wallhacks that they try to hide.

hi dragonfury ...i tend to play FFA a lot these days but have not been able to get on as much as normal due to the recent birth of my son ,feel free to add me on xfire (wattz3) as even if im not online at epicdot my xfire is pretty much on 24/7 and can come spec any suspected cheater for you.(or anybody else)

Edited by wattz