UK school holidays

Almost forgot... school holidays almost here! Which means busy servers and forum (we hope).

School holiday dates 2011 and 2012

Summer holiday 25 July - 31 August 2011

October (autumn) half term 24 - 28 October 2011

Christmas and New Year 2011/12 19 December - 3 January 2012

February (spring) half term 11 - 19 February 2012

Easter holiday 31 March - 13 April 2012

Summer half term 4 June - 8 June 2012

Summer holiday 19 July - 30 August 2012

wow england gets their summer holidays late?? i have been off college since the beginning of june and dont go back till the start of september...

also my brother who is still at school finished at the end of june... and doesnt go back till august 25th...

We keep em in school for as long as possible these days. Schooling is not how it used to be. Somehow we don't breed them like we used to.

Sad but true and to make it even more sad its a global problem ... I call it "f.cked up" generation.

And to add something else I wrote few times in my past , "not everything thats older must be worse".

Sad but true and to make it even more sad its a global problem ... I call it "f.cked up" generation.

And to add something else I wrote few times in my past , "not everything thats older must be worse".

Totally agree. I myself just finished school. Well, I can say that my school (or gymnasium) was pretty decent, something like higher level thing, but still there were people who just went there only because their parents forced them to, because they wanted something good for their children. It seems that lots of my generation people simply doesn't give a f.ck about things like that. We tend to ignore important things and we aren't trying hard to achieve something we want. But why bother when we have grown ups to do everything for us? That's the current view of many young people these days. I was one of them recently, I admit it, but that's a past :D Today, I can call my self a better person!

But damn, I'll miss my school :|

• 4 months later...

We keep em in school for as long as possible these days. Schooling is not how it used to be. Somehow we don't breed them like we used to. But I heard a cure is on the way to clear up this disease called asbo.

What is this cure exactly, i'm interested to see if i can help out. It should be noted that the majority of young people are still perfectly decent but the minority get all the news coverage because they cause so much trouble. I agree about schools, i learned more by going to the library then I ever did from my teachers. It's not the teachers fault though, they have a syllabus to stick to.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.