Breiz and Icemix trolling for fun...

unfortunately this is will always go around in circles.

The game was released with this 'feature' in it, whether u like it or not. it's part of the original game. ED use a default set up and as such do not class this as breaking any rules. If you feel this is wrong, you disagree with the ED Server rules, you should find somewhere else more to your taste. Better than that, for a small cost you could rent your own server and set it up as you like - and come back here and tell us about it, maybe get a few guys to test it out.

i certainly don't go into a clothes shop and starting abusing the staff because they don't sell pies. You choose to play where u want, abide by the rules especially when you're a guest.

unfortunately this is will always go around in circles.

The game was released with this 'feature' in it, whether u like it or not. it's part of the original game. ED use a default set up and as such do not class this as breaking any rules. If you feel this is wrong, you disagree with the ED Server rules, you should find somewhere else more to your taste. Better than that, for a small cost you could rent your own server and set it up as you like - and come back here and tell us about it, maybe get a few guys to test it out.

i certainly don't go into a clothes shop and starting abusing the staff because they don't sell pies. You choose to play where u want, abide by the rules especially when you're a guest.

LOL good one TheMoS xD I agree with you 100% ( character limit :|)

I specificly asked you to point out what exactly do you consider a lie in what I wrote

Oh, I thought you laughing at me...

You exaggerate the facts, hide your bad behavior, that's where you're lying:

"or how you dare to insult my mother, and where I come from buddy, if you even dare to insult another persons mother, you get messed up."

We trolled you for 2 rounds, everyone insult you because you are a Dbag

do not talk on behalf of all

I do not lie and I more than anyone, I play by the rules.

Apparently it was not you on video , or insult and prevent me from playing - permitted by the rules? (an exception to the rule)

I actualy have the dignity to admit that I do use strong language, unlike you and the fighter clan who just suck up to the admins and do your everyday bullshit when they are not around.

do not generalize... I do not troll, and not offend people first. administrators. I only know mr crabs, hyperion... impulse, I think that all.

And if you consider these 2 rounds of trolling for "dirt on me" then well, that is realy sad.

"thats how life goes/works."

I'd suggets you google translate a decent reply next time or don't bother posting anymore retarded crap.

Ignorance of the language, an additional problem for me. but I hope people understand what I mean ....

I do not know who needs all this crap what you say, but certainly not me ...

I need the following:

- Do not insult me.

- Do not disturb

- Do not break the rules

- Wherever possible, fewer tears

I am sure that you, as a "professional" (I'm bursting from laughing), you can easily follow the rules ...:wink:

I kicked icemix once for insulting, looks like hes doing it again. Some people never learn...

Its funny because if you join any MW2 game right now, you will find the chat filled up with vulgar language, but if I say something offensive, forza over here opens a thread about how his gameplay is disturbed. Its not like he isn't being insulted by half of the server, but apperently only what I say matters. And what is even more funny is how he starts bitching about this right after I posted about his little abusing buddies. If he was realy so upsed, he would have posted this when it actualy happened, there is a shoutbox you know, if he had a problem with me why didn't he call one of you do deal with it instead of posting this crap now. Forza your stupid bullshit doesn't fool me.

Its funny because if you join any MW2 game right now, you will find the chat filled up with vulgar language, but if I say something offensive, forza over here opens a thread about how his gameplay is disturbed. Its not like he isn't being insulted by half of the server, but apperently only what I say matters. And what is even more funny is how he starts bitching about this right after I posted about his little abusing buddies. If he was realy so upsed, he would have posted this when it actualy happened, there is a shoutbox you know, if he had a problem with me why didn't he call one of you do deal with it instead of posting this crap now. Forza your stupid bullshit doesn't fool me.

i think the occasional swear word is ok to let slip, everyone does it. To ***** down that harshly on everyone for every word would be over the top. However, continued swearing/insulting does deserve to be kicked. i don't think he would have kicked you for 1 slip and trust his judgement.

Blabla bla blabla blablabla...

I repeat, I do not need this melodramma! Today I played two hours and you do not insulted me. That is the meaning of this Topic... And there is no vendetta!

Btw Efan it's Krabs with a k

ok

)))

Edited by Efan

If someone jumps from a cliff you will jump too? I make no difference rules are rules!

Edited by V3NOM

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...