Breiz and Icemix trolling for fun...

Reporting wont help too much since person who does that (trolls) can stop it at any time , he will do it every 2 maps etc.

So if someone (RCON) will join , it is 50/50 that he will join in right moment.

Best solution , thing you did here , video/record added to thread so it could be viewed "what and when" it happend.

If it will happen more often than this one time , I wont ask anyone to stop , I will "reward" for stupid behaviour.

remember - Don't upset Stuiart :o

Again mistyped my nick , PERM BAN ! :lol:

Upset ? Why , you had good idea , I only added to do it the way it was posted here :)

Since that recording shows a lot , rather than post "They are trolling me again" , or I took wrong turn somewhere ? :lol:

hm... about that video..you are the kind of player that ruins the game for eveyone else. using tubes, camping, g18 rushing and whatever makes others angry. so you shouldnt be all angry n stuff. but if they do it again well you can let the others decide

firstly, the different maps, require different tactics and weapons. Second, 90 percent of players (including myself) use a grenade launcher, in a time when they consider it necessary .. Finally, many are angry at me for akimbo ranges, so that you're a bit mistaken.

you are the kind of player that ruins the game

The most interesting moments of the game for me, when it is very difficult to play against someone ... I think many also interested in playing against me ...

by the way Glock 18, it's not about me. although it does not matter according to the fact that you have a superficial idea of who I am and how I play ...

Edited by Efan

WOW, this is what you consider bad behavior? You were being a HUGE Dbag for the other team with your bs OMA abuse, which it seems most people still don't see for what it truly is, but that is for another topic. You are a cheap player all the time, you have no respect for other players, you abuse that broken perk most of the time thus you provoke anger. Its not like we hunt you down every time you join and troll you, is it? If we are such horrible trolls, what else have we done to restrain you from being the Dbag that you are, and if being trapped for 2 rounds is so much worst that your so called "strategy" aka abuse of broken game mechanics for easy kills, then fine.

Allso, if we are going to be posting screen shots, maybe I should post some of how you spam the chat with your retarded bind almost every game, or how you dare to insult my mother, and where I come from buddy, if you even dare to insult another persons mother, you get messed up. The fact that you did that alone shows me what kind of disrespectfull piece of crap you are. If you can't show respect for other players and you are so offended from strong language, I'd advice you to stay away from multiplayer games.

I will not be showing any respect for you ever again, if what me and Breiz did is againts the rules, it won't be done anymore, neither it has been done since that video which is like 2-3 weeks old I believe.

Good day to you and please don't address me ingame because as I said, you will not be treated with respect.

You are a cheap player all the time, you have no respect for other players

as I can see, we got melodramma here ))

Let's just skip all that makes no sense. I would also say that you abused a sniper rifle. (seems funny to you, is not it?) I do not know where when and who instilled in you a credo that everyone except a snipers, and those whom they can kill - Nubs ... But this clearly is wrong.

you have no respect for other players

I should not resist, in order to show respect? afford to kill me? or should I play with a weapon, which can not play and do not want?

Everyone has their own creed. my - no cheating. without quarrels and fights. more than this I can not promise.

but it seems not all agree with me. Here is when the rules are needed

I think that we can skip all that above ...

you abuse that broken perk most of the time thus you provoke anger.

but some say gj Forza... But it's probably not that important? (Given that you like to emphasize that the benefit to you)

Its not like we hunt you down every time you join and troll you, is it?

not completely understood. You are preventing me once in 2 maps.

If we are such horrible trolls, what else have we done to restrain you from being the Dbag that you are, and if being trapped for 2 rounds is so much worst that your so called "strategy" aka abuse of broken game mechanics for easy kills, then fine.

why only I'm running with these weapons, if to him so easily? Where, then, crowds of people with Rangers?

Again, you exaggerate ... I'm not saying that you are extra trolls. I said about the fact that you repeatedly (often) insulted me for no reason.

Allso, if we are going to be posting screen shots, maybe I should post some of how you spam the chat with your retarded bind almost every game,

Why not? I love to play on such rules.

or how you dare to insult my mother, and where I come from buddy, if you even dare to insult another persons mother, you get messed up.

I feel sorry for her. your mother. because what you write here untruth hiding behind such false arguments

I remember our conversation two days ago. first you call me noob, fag, gay... were there any responses on my part?

then you said "dog down" (remember?), I replied. "The dog is your dad!" and added, "if once again u call me anything like that, I'll find something to say about your mother" when you call someone a dog, you also Indirect insult not only him but also others (without detail)

The fact that you did that alone shows me what kind of disrespectfull piece of crap you are.

Your support group will love it. even in one post you managed to insult me...

if you never lie , you don't have to remember anything .

I will not be showing any respect for you ever again, if what me and Breiz did is againts the rules, it won't be done anymore, neither it has been done since that video which is like 2-3 weeks old I believe.

I have no choice. believe you ...

Good day to you and please don't address me ingame because as I said, you will not be treated with respect.

Sorry, but WTF is that?!??)) are you laughing at me?)) When was it that I spoke to you in the game ?)))))) (never started it first ...)

To summarize ... Lie less! To summarize ... Lie less! To summarize ... Lie less! To summarize ... Lie less!

It is obvious to me that you don't fully understant english, so let me keep it more simple.

Point out which of the points that I will make bellow are lies.

1.You are a disrespectfull Dbag.

2.9 out 10 people call you those things that you acuse me of saying, yet you only feel offended from me.

3.Strong language goes hand and hand with multiplayer video games, if you get so offended stick to singeplayer games.

4.What happened to the forza that was all like "I get pussy and drink vodka all day, I am king!" and now when you post on the forum you sudenly start acting like a 10 year old girl that got her kitten punched by the big bad and mean icemix, seriously.

5.Posting this 2-3 weeks after it happened, a little bit too convenient? If you were so traumatized why didn't you post it when it actually happen instead of doing it the same day I report your 2 little friends for what they have been doing.

starting to sound like 6 of one and half a dozen of the other lol .....how about u both take a nice deep breath and just say a heartfelt sorry to each other and go back to enjoying the game without insulting each other and ruining everybody else's fun in game by these petty squabbles ? :D

:arrow: in the words of ice-T "Dont hate the playa ,hate the game! " lol :wink:

1)bla bla bla...bla bla

2)bla bla bla bla bla

3)bla..... bla bla

4)bla bla bla

5)bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

you trolling, insultng people, and a lot of lying ...

Just play by the rules and everyone will be happy ...

all this dirt on you would not be if you were a little bit more dignified

P.S. I get pussy and drink vodka all day! That's another story.........

Not against the rules of the server - just some 'pros' don't like it. Hardly the servers or players fault.

I like the way you wrote the word in quotes

how about u both take a nice deep breath and just say a heartfelt sorry to each other and go back to enjoying the game without insulting each other and ruining everybody else's fun in game by these petty squabbles ?

It's not in my interests. I still do not offend people

my opinion 'Pros' should be the best at everything, use any weapons, any game type, welcome all skills levels and be grown up enough not to abuse other players. They're the players who deserve respect. players who are really good with 1 weapon or 1 game type then ANYONE who uses something else or plays different - is noob, they're not pros.

1)bla bla bla...bla bla

2)bla bla bla bla bla

3)bla..... bla bla

4)bla bla bla

5)bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

you trolling, insultng people, and a lot of lying ...

Just play by the rules and everyone will be happy ...

all this dirt on you would not be if you were a little bit more dignified

This is how you reply?

I specificly asked you to point out what exactly do you consider a lie in what I wrote, and you still just reply with your same childish bullshit. We trolled you for 2 rounds, everyone insult you because you are a Dbag, I do not lie and I more than anyone, I play by the rules. I actualy have the dignity to admit that I do use strong language, unlike you and the fighter clan who just suck up to the admins and do your everyday bullshit when they are not around. And if you consider these 2 rounds of trolling for "dirt on me" then well, that is realy sad.

I'd suggets you google translate a decent reply next time or don't bother posting anymore retarded crap.

Not against the rules of the server - just some 'pros' don't like it. Hardly the servers or players fault.

mos try playing with OMA abuse, g18 and camping in one life per round game types, and lets see if you dont rage. also, these things were in the game LOOOOOOOONG before me and the rest of the 'pros' started playing. a videogame is meant to have fun right? i dont know im too much of a 'pro' to know...

mos try playing with OMA abuse, g18 and camping in one life per round game types, and lets see if you dont rage. also, these things were in the game LOOOOOOOONG before me and the rest of the 'pros' started playing. a videogame is meant to have fun right? i dont know im too much of a 'pro' to know...

This is mw2 if you dont like it play something else. The problem with you and other "pros" is that you dont play this game for fun you care to much about your score.