xShadou (insults)

hi efan ,sorry to hear about your problems with this player im sure the admin team will keep a eye out for him from now on and monitor his behaviour ,out of curiosity what was badr fighter saying in this pic that you have whitened out ? http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/4619/iw4mp201107180233157011.png

Hi. You understand that it's not in my competence?)) Sorry, can not show, or I'll be informers in his opinion...

I can only say that he was unhappy. and wrote about it!

Yeah, I did.

He constantly complains about the server, the admins, everything. Very insulting, always moans about how we run the place - he's also a forum member. I Dunoon why he comes here he hates it so much

I've got a couple of videos on YouTube I took when I was banning. 1 of him admitting cheating, 1 of him spoiling the server. Usually, I ignore. Soon as it passes a line, I just ban him now

Why not? You hid the fact that baberz killed members of his team ... (TK)

BTW...

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/9682/iw4mp2011080316415000.png

it's probably not a very big violation, but ...

When have I denied that baber has teamkilled? He used to do it with prodiigy a long time ago and after that he did it on cheaters only when there were no admins online to kick the them. Everyone on the server know that. You are the one trying to hide what badr is saying so he won't be punished again.

When have I denied that baber has teamkilled? He used to do it with prodiigy a long time ago and after that he did it on cheaters only when there were no admins online to kick the them. Everyone on the server know that. You are the one trying to hide what badr is saying so he won't be punished again.

Does it make any difference if he shows what Badr is writing? Shadou won't be a better person just for that!

Forza swears alot, infact i may have tempbaned him before because of it. it's a bit of a contradiction reporting someone for abuse when you swear alot yourself. Personally, i'll now be giving shaou LESS leeway in these matters, he knows the score. Why does he want to be banned? for his ego? to look good infront of his 'internet friends'?

Fighter clan is ban on sight anyway - what they may or may not have said is irrelevant, as with prodiigy.

Forza swears alot, infact i may have tempbaned him before because of it. it's a bit of a contradiction reporting someone for abuse when you swear alot yourself

Not quite correct truth - could be a lie!

You are right in part. But I never started first. And if in desperation, I made ​​a mistake, I should have been ashamed!

anyway, you'd better be sure of the words that you say ...

unfair to write about me, things like that. On the server, a lot of fools who insult someone's family. I never answer, because I know exactly what they want. idiots do not care what others can answer about his family, in that they behave frivolously. The best way to isolate themselves from them - is to ignore them. that's what I'm trying to do

(GT)

p.s.

Fighter clan is ban on sight anyway - what they may or may not have said is irrelevant, as with prodiigy.

It's better that than to watch as they lose the last drop of dignity ... Edited by Efan

you play a lot and you swear lot. i see you lots of days. i'm not speaking about 1 incident or 1 bit of trolling - i'm talking about you, in general.

and as for.

anyway, you'd better be sure of the words that you say ...

I'm very sure of what i say. if i see you swearing now after you've started these numerous threads, pulling people up for what they say, being all high and mighty, be sure i will warn you and ban you.

There's a saying "People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" which i think you need to take onboard. This thread is getting nowhere and is just causing ill feelings and letting people throw insults around. I'd hope we were a better, more grown up community.

Let it go now, I'm sure most of the mods have read this and will be doing their best to keep an eye on things. Don't forget to please report any further infractions by any players/members

TheMoS, Everything looks very fair. this is what I love! But I do not like the baseless accusations.

-

i'm talking about you, in general.

I could remain silent but what's the point if today you trying prove me your wrong opinion Of course tomorrow you just can ban me if you wish. and again will be enough your "opinion". No, you're wrong about me!

by the way your warning was unnecessary. look around, it's full of people who are waiting for when I stumble)

I'm very sure of what i say.

Well, if so, then my case is very bad. If your confidence would go hand in hand with the truth, I could do something about it. But your confidence created from scratch and it scares me!

do not sharpen your attention on me, I'm here for getting positive emotions from the game, but not for a Santa Barbara!

I know the rules, I have kept them. If not - ban me! Good luck, maybe it will help you make the server more enjoyable place to have fun.

(GT)

• 1 month later...

You know, i insult really hardly ever, but only where there are player that use overpowered stuff, bugs of game, then i get into troll mode, anyway baberz or other just laught them with me, so its more trolling than insulting, :)

Posted Image

O, and if I bothered taking screenshots of 1/2 the stuff Shadou said it would probably go wayyyyyy...... over the text limit even with tinyurl ^_^.

Edited by ProDiiGy

• 2 weeks later...

You know, i insult really hardly ever, but only where there are player that use overpowered stuff, bugs of game, then i get into troll mode, anyway baberz or other just laught them with me, so its more trolling than insulting, :)

Posted Image

How on earth is the guy supposed to know that you are trolling or insulting ? You cover up your misbehaviour under the name of trolling.

Today just a around 1-2 hours ago you "shadou" behaved good. Then again back to basic instinct ?

Please understand one thing. : We are here to make this place better for everyone. Not allow you or people like you treat others just as you want. Shadou you are only 15 years old and you think its cool to insult. Believe me most here are elder to you and we just want a place where we can play anyhow we want and not tolerate few teenagers raging incessantly /If you have a problem with people killing you with ump or tubes. "deal with it" Dont make the game bad for others.

Posted Image

How on earth is the guy supposed to know that you are trolling or insulting ? You cover up your misbehaviour under the name of trolling.

Today just a around 1-2 hours ago you "shadou" behaved good. Then again back to basic instinct ?

Please understand one thing. : We are here to make this place better for everyone. Not allow you or people like you treat others just as you want. Shadou you are only 15 years old and you think its cool to insult. Believe me most here are elder to you and we just want a place where we can play anyhow we want and not tolerate few teenagers raging incessantly /If you have a problem with people killing you with ump or tubes. "deal with it" Dont make the game bad for others.

Everyone got some stuff that dont like or hate, for me its ump/tube

Anyway i ask him did he can change for different class, obv you dont have screenshot when i am trying to be nice for others...

You dont have screenshot when at snd server were hackers, i've been trolling them untill they rage quit, to make server ''nice'' :)

You see only my bad things...

And about that i am 15 yrs old and i think insulting is cool, no i dont, trust me i would like to play more than write that useless rage on these tubers or ump tryhards...

Everyone got some stuff that dont like or hate, for me its ump/tube

I hate being quick scoped from another end of the map.. Have you seen me rage ?

Anyway i ask him did he can change for different class, obv you dont have screenshot when i am trying to be nice for others...

You dont have screenshot when at snd server were hackers, i've been trolling them untill they rage quit, to make server ''nice'' :)

You see only my bad things...

I was there. You did not ask him . All you had said was sniper only and I had replied everything allowed here. You are not supposed to troll hackers just report them in there to the admins.

And about that i am 15 yrs old and i think insulting is cool, no i dont, trust me i would like to play more than write that useless rage on these tubers or ump tryhards...

Whats the problem with ump tryhards ? I also hate it when you and some other kid are last alive and spend 5 mins of the game time just trying trickshot each other and fail epicly.

For Tubers.. Wear a blast shield.

PS : BTW you just accepted that you rage :o

• 2 weeks later...

<td>

<div style="position:relative; top:0px; left:0px;">

<script type="text/javascript">

(function() {

var s = document.createElement('SCRIPT'), s1 = document.getElementsByTagName('SCRIPT')[0];

s.type = 'text/javascript';

s.async = true;

s.src = 'http://widgets.digg.com/buttons.js';

s1.parentNode.insertBefore(s, s1);

})();</script>

<a class="DiggThisButton DiggCompact" href="http://digg.com/submit?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.epicdot.com%2Fforum%2Fshowthread.php%3F1108-xShadou-insults"></a>

</div>

</td>

<td>   </td>

Yeah, my new aimbotscript own made at this website by checking url codecs, lol meewo

<td>

<div style="position:relative; top:0px; left:0px;">

<script type="text/javascript">

(function() {

var s = document.createElement('SCRIPT'), s1 = document.getElementsByTagName('SCRIPT')[0];

s.type = 'text/javascript';

s.async = true;

s.src = 'http://widgets.digg.com/buttons.js';

s1.parentNode.insertBefore(s, s1);

})();</script>

<a class="DiggThisButton DiggCompact" href="http://digg.com/submit?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.epicdot.com%2Fforum%2Fshowthread.php%3F1108-xShadou-insults"></a>

</div>

</td>

<td>   </td>

Yeah, my new aimbotscript own made at this website by checking url codecs, lol meewo

i don't think you actually know what you just posted...

Edited by Urban-Ninja
added html tags