MW2 [T-Bag] clan (TK and TS abuse)

VAMOS RAFA;5500']yes forza is totaly right about this 1 i dont think you need more evidence its obvious they even admited it once and they keep joining the server ruining the game for every1 and btw they are not the only 1 so please admins ban them or at least keep an eye on them if you are not convinced yet.

Ehh

I do admit to trying that one day, yes I know it's wrong.

But don't criticize my clan please; that was just me ( ^_^)

Do what you will; but don't ban my clanmates, who did nothing wrong :P

Oh and about TS;

We don't use it, and if we ever team-communicate, it's Skype.

By the way, what's wrong with team-communication? :o

Edited by maxamog
Added shit

Oh and about TS;

We don't use it, and if we ever team-communicate, it's Skype.

By the way, what's wrong with team-communication? :o

It was said/wrote few times in the past so to avoid another "flame" war (for which I will ban on site/forum) I will write it again.

Someone wants to use Skype/TS/ventrilo and so on and on , etc. do what you want.

But if you will do it to use it as an advantage when you are free specing being dead , dont come here crying you were banned.

Not a lot of people are "psychics" and they dont know if you are using <put your MSN here> or WH so to your own sake dont try to be smart ass , instead try to play fair.

Hope it helps.

( I didnt quote any specific older reply cuz I prefer to reply individually to every case , at the same time it wasnt attack on you/your clan etc. this reply goes to everyone who wants to ask about using TS/Skype/vent etc. )

It was said/wrote few times in the past so to avoid another "flame" war (for which I will ban on site/forum) I will write it again.

Someone wants to use Skype/TS/ventrilo and so on and on , etc. do what you want.

But if you will do it to use it as an advantage when you are free specing being dead , dont come here crying you were banned.

Not a lot of people are "psychics" and they dont know if you are using <put your MSN here> or WH so to your own sake dont try to be smart ass , instead try to play fair.

Hope it helps.

( I didnt quote any specific older reply cuz I prefer to reply individually to every case , at the same time it wasnt attack on you/your clan etc. this reply goes to everyone who wants to ask about using TS/Skype/vent etc. )

Thanks, i'm surprised to see a good reply :eek: (was expecting something along the lines of: last chance, if you do this again you and your clan are banned.

Just to clarify it again: We were not using any "team communications", and

as I have already said; I wont be doing idiotic stuff like that again.

Good day sirs :)

• 4 weeks later...

By guys like Forza they are getting pissed and going to teamkilling, aint that right?

provide the evidence and action will be taken - we even take evidence from cheaters like yourself.

Some admins say they are going to make their servers best, they are failing at it by including no rules with any perks/guns or whatever

there are rules, you've been shown them, you choose to ignore them, cheater.

Some admins say they are going to make their servers best, they are failing at it by including no rules with any perks/guns or whatever

These servers currently run a default-out-of-the-box setup as intended by IW and aIW. You seem to disagree, but thats your opinion - the opinion of a cheater. Why not bring it up with the aIW forum? or is it easier to cry about it? or play elsewhere, maybe where cheaters are accepted?

1st.maybe you are too blind to see , that its really getting better, Well ( you are not on it anymore)

2nd. This Community is growing now , and as i can see so far most Clean Players are joining us and they are happy with the services of this Community so far + admins and members will continue to support it and will do our utmost best to keep you and your kind out of it .

well mate.... as far as i know.... Epic Dot Com servers r one of the best servers out there on AlterIW..... well banning or not allowing any particular guns or perks will definitely make most of the players get upset .... because banning particular perks and guns is only a part of Match servers ..... and in public/normal servers ... everything should be allowed that actually is part of the game..... if u cant tackle those perks or guns than u need to learn how to play.....