Hello ED-Community

There's a user, who plays often in this server, his name is "gangstah". I don't know, if that is a reason to ban him, but he always spams in the chat. He doesn't treat the other players respectful, he uses the bad words, thinks hes number one, and comments every sick kill he made. Especially me flames very much. I don't know if that is a reason to ban him, but I'm sick of writing to him to stop. I love to play on the ED-Servers, but with this guy it isn't fun no more. Next time when an admin is in the server, i hope they'll look after "gangstah". Sorry if my English is not so good, I'm German. :)

Thank you for your help

I'll hope you maybe ban him.

TheStringHopper

I have been in and around the FFA server alot latetly and played with gangstah a fair bit, i cant say as i have any seen any of this that you are mentioning, maybe he stops when i am in playing. Not to say he doesnt when im gone, but i will pop in when i see him next on and take it from there.

Ok so i just played with gangstah in a few matches under a different name with a different prestige level and apart from bragging a little and having a little friendly competition chit chat with another player he did not come across rude at all. I would have no reson to kick him, maybe just a warn about calming down maybe but not with what i saw tonight.