alterOps BO

We intend to follow up and add some BO servers. But... only after a stable period of testing. No live servers will come online until tested properly. You may download and use the pre release from alterops here http://www.epicdot.com/forum/showthread.php?1206-Black-Ops-Skidrow-1GB-Links-MegaUpload&p=5729#post5729

Note: For pre release version

To play AlterOps you must have an AlterIWNet forum account which is 6 or more months old and have over 25 posts on the aIW forums.

Edited by Whoops

We intend to follow up and add some BO servers. But... only after a stable period of testing. No live servers will come online until tested properly. You may download and use the pre release from alterops here http://www.epicdot.com/forum/showthread.php?1206-Black-Ops-Skidrow-1GB-Links-MegaUpload&p=5729#post5729

Also you should add:

To play AlterOps you must have an AlterIWNet forum account which is 6 or more months old and have over 25 posts on the forums.

they wouldn't be allowed to make people pay for the game, they would get shutdown by Activision...

But they can for sure demand regular payments for forum/site account and use that to play the game.

That doesnt break any rules or EULA since site is probably registered by them (didnt cared too much to check if they registered the site).

The servers are currently extremly unstable. It doesn't even save ppl's profile stats. And all the servers that are available also have very unstable connections.. once it has a ping of 30 and in the next second it's ping is 2000+

(I know I know its a pre-release but I just wanted to say it tho...)

i told you guys that that game effing sux...But no one listened!!!! :@

(FFS HELP ME I CANT STOP SAYING THAT BOPS EFFING SUX WTFFFFFFFFF)

If you will post/spam that in every BO thread or every time someone writes something about BO , I think I would be able to "help" you.

HaxorISay you are my m8 I will say the same you said this game its sux..

im using steam version of BO not skidrow ive tested both tho and work teh same, just checked ...... no server must still be down

Posted Image

btw i have BO steam also and i when i try to join servers its says(servers isnt available at this time) and all i did just i delete the game and install it again and now I have all the servers!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.