hackers(shadou+baberzZ+prodiigy)mw2

It was not necessary to speak in that tone. All I want to say is that we\you need to look for new ways to solve the problem.

What tone ?

Let me understand it correctly , calling whole community EpicBullshit is completly OK.

But saying that someone is stupid cuz he cant understand WE DIDNT program ban system so we cant do anything about it is so bad that I shouldnt reply at all ?

But you only can suggest to look for a new server, or to complain to the AlterIW.

Noone "suggested" to look for new server.You wrote by yourself that you will have to look for new server , but if someone tells you to do so its a bad thing ?

You arent even trying to understand anything , you just come here to tell how sh.tty ED is without even using a brain for short while.

Will write it once again , BAN SYSTEM wasnt created by ED if you have any problems/complains how sh.tty does it work go to aIW (creators) and tell them that , we didnt had anything to do with it , so if it doesnt work go whine to creators not us.

But saying that someone is stupid cuz he cant understand WE DIDNT program ban system so we cant do anything about it is so bad that I shouldnt reply at all ?

"All I want to say is that we\you need to look for new ways to solve the problem."

I'm not talking about a system of ban (created by alterIW), I say that, if this system is not perfect, comunity needs to search the other way. And when I say "the other way" - i do not mean to change the preset system of bans! I mean, we\you need more admins. or the voting system. or if all this is not feasible, any other variant...

Noone "suggested" to look for new server.You wrote by yourself that you will have to look for new server

Now I do not have any questions about your perception of my words...

Do you think that if I wanted to change the server, I would write about this? This is stupid, if I wanted it, I would not write about it and just would have found another place to play, and voila! And I wrote all this because I care about what happens in the community.

Stop using emotions, it's time to be more constructive and look for a solution to problems.

Ask the team killers and cheaters to confirm this? I find that quite funny.

They can ask me! I play fair, no teamkilling, hacking or scripting. I can confirm here, right now that these guys does all this shit - BaberZz! (Scripting, slowmotion - 100% sure, Suspect texture - 50% sure), Shadou (Teamkilling, insulting, slow motion - 100% sure, Suspect hacking - 50% sure), Prodiigy (Teamkilling, insulting, slow motion & hacking with pay version (codehook) - 110% sure)

:)

Edited by Benzo

All I have to say to that is tu fou frère, snm /B/ro.

-----

So what I'm playing a game? So are you so you can't really talk. Also to the people who say 'get a life' why are you talking? You play cod as well and get mad over nothing.

Edited by ProDiiGy
FRENCH GRAMMAR FAIL.