hackers(shadou+baberzZ+prodiigy)mw2

Shadou and Prodiigy are on 'Ban on Sight' - when an RCON sees them/they are reported - they are banned.

As for Baberzz - he's been banned previously but no further hacks/cheats have been seen OR reported to the RCONs. If he is caught, he will also be 'Ban on Sight'

We can't be everywhere at once - if we're told we can do something about it. an RCON would need to SEE the incident to act as it's not fair just to take someones word on it.

ThEMoS

thnx

can admins in Epic servers stop kicking me and Badr_fighter and we say sryy for TS ubusing and we wont ubuse again :)

Thanks for coming on and talking to us, i think we have a good bunch of RCON's here to try to do the best for the server and the players, i'm sure we can work something out.

shadou and baberzz and prodiigy were hacking ib Epic S&D using scripts,slow moo,WH,teamkilling do somrthing about that if u dont beleive me ask forza,fgalakai,Badr_fighter

I confirm. These guys have decided to deliberately troll us

by the way what is the fastest way to call someone on the server? (if something like that happens again)

We can't be everywhere at once - if we're told we can do something about it. an RCON would need to SEE the incident to act as it's not fair just to take someones word on it.

he is not afraid of ban.

I have a feeling that all were afraid of him. Epicdot.com is beginning to look like EpicBullshit.com\\

I guess i will need to find a new server ... But nowhere else no one would say "Forza fu**ng noob gtf0" or "FO akimbo noob" ... that why I'm sad ((

Edited by Efan

I have a feeling that all were afraid of him. Epicdot.com is beginning to look like EpicBullshit.com\\

I guess i will need to find a new server ... But nowhere else no one would say "Forza fu**ng noob gtf0" or "FO akimbo noob" ... that why I'm sad ((

It is bullshit because we are unable to SEE them live and can confirm? Well, that is an EpicBullshit comment and feel free to find a new server.

What a difference you'll see them actions or not?

In any case, even if they are banned, they can come back in 5 minutes ...

Prodigy, he has been banned many times. But this does not prevent him to come and troll us every day ... That's what I'm talking about.

EpicBullshit comment and feel free to find a new server.

That means, pay $ 10 and play without baberz and his company.

You are on the right way.

In any case, even if they are banned, they can come back in 5 minutes ...

Prodigy, he has been banned many times. But this does not prevent him to come and troll us every day ... That's what I'm talking about.

I'm shocked that so many people are so stupid to not understand that BAN system was created/configured by aIW , so feel free to let them know how does it work.

We are using the system that they provided , whine to them - pretty easy to understand.

I'm shocked that so many people are so stupid to not understand that BAN system was created/configured by aIW , so feel free to let them know how does it work.

We are using the system that they provided , whine to them - pretty easy to understand.

It was not necessary to speak in that tone. All I want to say is that we\you need to look for new ways to solve the problem. But you only can suggest to look for a new server, or to complain to the AlterIW. There is a huge problem with the players, admins, cheats ... The essence of my words in this.