EpicDot Giveaway

fockedup

So Guys The title says it all .

EpicDot Admins are happy to announce that there will be a Giveaway to our Members

If you're an active member of Epicdot and you're looking to purchase a game. here's your chance to win the game of your choice

There will be 3 prices :

1st : 75 $

2nd: 50 $

3rd: 25 $

The winner will choose any game he wants from Steam and it will be sent to him as a gift for his effort

how do you signup ? Just Comment Below .(no troll) ;)

Rules to win :

1-Only one comment allowed per Member.

2-Be an active Member on EpicDot Forum, let us know you better , (Not only this Thread) every one will be tracked .

people that will be spamming other sections of forum to be seen as active wont be taking into consideration - in giveaway - and probably banned from site/forum .

3-While playing on EpicDot Servers simply follow the rules ( for more info check http://www.epicdot.com/forum/showthr...e-Server-Rules)

31 of October 2011 .will be the Date to announce the winners.

you have one month to spread the news to other players .

Cheers and Have Fun

Edited by fockedup

Count me in ;) Very kind and generous initiative fockedup :D

thx tactical :)

top idea your generosity knows no bounds:)

:) l will count you in , i know your kid will be using this account ;)

well how about giving away MS points :D.... if a member wants MS points :D

we dont play xbox lol

well i hope no one else reply so i can win )))

rofl u selfish ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for signing up and I'm sure most of you are always there for ED

Just to let you know its 31 of OCTOBER , and Yeah we have chosen the winners or lets say The people who Deserve a pay back for their Effort towards our Community , this decision made by many admins and i'm not the only one who agree with it so here we go .

The First Winner for the 75$ is : Urban-Ninja.

Thank you for all the hard work that you made for us , without you , we will be struggling and our servers will be filled with hackers.

The Second Winner For the 50 $ is : WATTZ . You are the KING OF SHARING mate , Thank you for everything that you've shared with us , a great guy to count on when we need :)

The Third winner For the 25$ is : NECA .

I know Neca he Has been around and helping us to track the hackers and keep reporting , as mentioned by many admins that you deserve this.

So now All of you please Send me Your Steam account with the Details , If you wanna Choose a game or anything else .

Congratulations Guys

P.S : To the rest of ED members , This is Just the Beginning :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.