AlkaLine | dGu

Alkaline

We all know you are hacker, cheater, whatever you have to rapid fire scripts, you are wallhacker, ed admins are awesome, you are completley mad, lol they all see and know it that you are using scripts and hacks, deal with it imo

Obviously this retard Krabs took this post srsly and he's going to spectate you next time with hope he will catch you cheating, meeh

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously this retard Krabs took this post srsly and he's going to spectate you next time with hope he will catch you cheating, meeh

Shadou ? By insulting someone elder than you , you just disgraced your parents,culture and upbringing in an international forum where it will be there forever.

I sincerely hope you find it offensive. by the way... FAIL sarcasm.

Forza is banned, so the next official traitor is haxor, gg

Shadou i don`t understand you, why are you still here after calling us epicsh**? They are many snd servers out there why do you still try to play on our servers when you don`t like them?

Someone who tries to have a good game and keep the servers clear of abusers, cheaters and bad/ offensive language is called a traitor? LOL

Edited by V3NOM

Shadou i don`t understand you, why are you still here after calling us epicsh**? They are many snd servers out there why do you still try to play on our servers when you don`t like them?

Someone who tries to have a grood game and keep the servers clear of abusers, cheaters and bad/ offensive language its called a traitor? LOL

Simple example, check this video which i uploaded in latest post, as you can see, its nothing special, just hide spot, but a lot of ppl like Haxor dont have any knowlege about this game, then they without thinkin before call me glitcher/hacker/scripter/cheater and more, they annoyed me really hard, i play at EpicDot for half year? For now i just cant handle they whining about that i am ''glitcher/scripter'' etc etc and i response to their meaningless rages about me, obv u will still keep your opionion about me that i rage without any reason, WCYD you all admins know better, as i said sometime ago

@ shadou.

how many times do i have to say this? READING TAKES A LOT OF ****ING SKILL NOWADAYS

i said i dont know how you did it, MAYBE it was a glitch maybe not. gosh you people are braindead...

also, i dont want to spend all my time on my pc watching trickshot videos, and how to do this or that on call of duty...

Simple example, check this video which i uploaded in latest post, as you can see, its nothing special, just hide spot, but a lot of ppl like Haxor dont have any knowlege about this game, then they without thinkin before call me glitcher/hacker/scripter/cheater and more, they annoyed me really hard, i play at EpicDot for half year? For now i just cant handle they whining about that i am ''glitcher/scripter'' etc etc and i response to their meaningless rages about me, obv u will still keep your opionion about me that i rage without any reason, WCYD you all admins know better, as i said sometime ago

i couldnt care less about videogame knowledge

gee shadou you seem to have an issue, well i spoke to you in game once and i gave you some free advice, you chose to ignore that advice as soon as i had left the server remember?

Anyway that was in the past so again another one who decided to do whatever the hell he wants ends up getting kicked all the time, and you are calling me retarded.......think really hard and you may come up with the person who really is acting in your words "retarded"

For people (alkaline&shadou) who insult players, admin & the community, you are both making alot of effort to play here. You claim that you get abused on ED servers from other players.So if things are so bad here on ED then why do you wish to return.

oh btw Shadou this thread isnt all about you so stop trying to make it all about you.Oh and next time you go out does us a favour, on your way back home "stop off and get a life"

For which kind of player is that unfair? For the One man army danger close tube players? For the ones rushing with ninja ump silenced ranger akimbo?

Hey, I'm not playing on the server anymore, enough to remember Akimbo Rangers)

BTW, Your problems started when you got in touch with baberz and his gang

I remember your skill before and after, and instead of admins I would act definitely the same way

very easy to hide the fact that you are using scripts, no one can prove it, but I can only praise the admins, because it does not stop them to ban you

If the indicator of your abilities has been my laughter, then you would become the greatest player ever

I am King ))