• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, Your problems started when you got in touch with baberz and his gang

I am King ))

Yehhh boii, online gang, seems legit. trolol

I am King ))

Wake up?

Obviously this retard Krabs took this post srsly and he's going to spectate you next time with hope he will catch you cheating, meeh

Lol'd.

*waits for a rage reply*

Funny to check out ED forum once in a while, complains & other shit all related to SnD server lol.

Edited by BaberZz

For people (alkaline&shadou) who insult players, admin & the community, you are both making alot of effort to play here. You claim that you get abused on ED servers from other players.So if things are so bad here on ED then why do you wish to return.

oh btw Shadou this thread isnt all about you so stop trying to make it all about you.Oh and next time you go out does us a favour, on your way back home "stop off and get a life"

I couldnt return it into topic about me, if Haxor wouldnt put photos ''glitches'' with me, btw, ikr my grammar is bad

With some people, it is interesting to talk, argue, quarrel, but not with you Baberz...

I am King... and if you think that here I am talking about delusions of grandeur, then you thinking too narrowly

Yehhh boii, online gang, seems legit. trolol

you know how to troll ! Good boy!

Posted Image

I couldnt return it into topic about me, if Haxor wouldnt put photos ''glitches'' with me, btw, ikr my grammar is bad

To whom all this should be interesting? You are guilty, you're wrong, you tread the same mistake, you're just wasting time of ur life.