Guys Sry

this is not nothing special i just wanna say SRY to all admins,cuz i was idiot :( sry guys i didnt respect some admins and i speak too much Serbian ^^.i wanna be 1 of the u Guys, i wanna help to ED.How to make #7 Arena more popular??? Thx cuz u didnt ban be i was asshole :D

1st Thnx for the apology, very humble of you

2nd Donate to Epicdot

3rd tell your friends to join ED and also donate

Surely this is the least you can do, after being such an.....how did you put it... "asshole".And also no ban, WOW.Im sure you will show your appreciation some how.

1st Thnx for the apology, very humble of you

2nd Donate to Epicdot

3rd tell your friends to join ED and also donate

Surely this is the least you can do, after being such an.....how did you put it... "asshole".And also no ban, WOW.Im sure you will show your appreciation some how.

Hehe how to Donate? I LIVE IN SERBIA DUDE!!! Krabs donate 50 $ ,in serbia some ppl live for 50 $ per month. whatever i will try to donate( i must take money from my father,he play in ED so i think he will give some money),and i will try with friends.some guys/girls wanna give me money to make |BT| server,lets take money from them for ED :D i know im evil :evil: hehe i will give my best !!!

Well Gazz forgot to wrote that not everyone who donate will be "automatically" added to RCON group.

Like you wrote , you know you did few things wrong , now people (Admins) from ED must trust you again.

About donating , if you dont have spare cash to spend you shouldnt be "torturing" yourself , not all of us are able to donate and noone expects from you to not be able to buy food but donating to servers.

Now try to behave and dont give any reasons to ED RCONs to kick/ban you and have fun on ED servers - get some friends , play with them.

And when you will be able to donate (without lying to anyone) and you will still want to , then you will :)

Hehe how to Donate? I LIVE IN SERBIA DUDE!!! Krabs donate 50 $ ,in serbia some ppl live for 50 $ per month. whatever i will try to donate( i must take money from my father,he play in ED so i think he will give some money),and i will try with friends.some guys/girls wanna give me money to make |BT| server,lets take money from them for ED :D i know im evil :evil: hehe i will give my best !!!

Do what you believe in whether that is $5 or $150 - follow Stiuart's post as a guide.

Sure but how do you intend to get more payers or players?

I'm pretty sure it should be "players".

And to be honest one person wont do anything.

How to get more people on it ? Join with friends so others would notice that someone plays there - nothing else.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.