So.. Who will get it?

I have pre-order it but tbh I don't have high exceptions. I won't be shock if this is my last cod game I play.

Just imagine MW2 without the cartoon like play and dedicated servers - thats MW3, still a 'good' game. Not sure if it will take off as with the previous versions though. World at War was a great game but few stayed with the game and it did not last that long.

I havent got the BF3, still dont like the launch and web browser idea. Has put me off really badly.

I was 100% sure that I will get the game.

But after seeing BETA and "feature" they added (prone) I decided that I wont get the game.

F.ck it , BBC2 is a great game thanks to not having "prone" in it , cuz even when someone wants to camp his best choice is crouching.

Those who played BETA should know what am I talking about , a lot of us doesnt like campers - seems they added this since kids cried about NOT being able to go prone and camp like a useless individual.

They did the same in COD series - added things about which kids cried - cuz we cant cheat each other , 80% of people playing newest COD wont even be 18 ...

I've preordered MW3 can't wait for it to arrive also I am sure this will be the last MW game (I was stupid and watched spoilers).

MW3 looks great shame that dedi servers are for unranked only... I'm hoping to get 10th prestige really quite quick...

Also i've heard MW3 will have puplic dedi server files as they are making ranked matched P2P... So does that mean there might be a possibility of a ED unranked dedi server?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.