Skyrim cant complete quest

Ok so I travel to where I'm meant to, go to the person I need to speak with and there is no option to speak with them about the quest. Is there a way to get past this or do I have to quit and start again :( I don't have details of the quest but it's the main quest in winter holm I think it's called.

Ok so I travel to where I'm meant to, go to the person I need to speak with and there is no option to speak with them about the quest. Is there a way to get past this or do I have to quit and start again :( I don't have details of the quest but it's the main quest in winter holm I think it's called.

check your quest log for q name an post it here m8 :)

any one came across the black hand quest yet ? its the one with the kid who wants the orphange boss dead :lol: is quality :) u break in at nite time and find the boy recieting the black hand summoning prayer an he's thinks u are a assassian of the black hand :P u take on the job kill the orphanage leader and all the kids run and dance singing there dead :lol: shortly after you get a letter with the black hands markings saying ........."we know" lmao

any one came across the black hand quest yet ? its the one with the kid who wants the orphange boss dead :lol: is quality :)

I went on foot to Riften today especially to check if that orphanage "boss" is really so mean ... I think I will solve this problem for that boy :lol:

When I went there during day and heard what she was saying to those kids ... I saved and "send" her (whole stamina bar) "uppercut" :lol:

I went on foot to Riften today especially to check if that orphanage "boss" is really so mean ... I think I will solve this problem for that boy :lol:

When I went there during day and heard what she was saying to those kids ... I saved and "send" her (whole stamina bar) "uppercut" :lol:

ahahahahahahha nicely dun stiuart :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.