Console section

Console section wasnt added (never) since noone ever asked about anything and maybe 3 people openly talked about playing X360/PS3.

About Technology > Phones / Humor & Jokes / Travel and Vacation , yes it is more important than gaming / consoles and other crap , why ?

Cuz it was always said on ED site that we are trying to build Friendly Community for everyone ... and not gaming community.

It was also said few times when you were visiting ED on a daily basis so I have no idea why are you so shocked ?

Console section wasnt added (never) since noone ever asked about anything and maybe 3 people openly talked about playing X360/PS3.

About Technology > Phones / Humor & Jokes / Travel and Vacation , yes it is more important than gaming / consoles and other crap , why ?

Cuz it was always said on ED site that we are trying to build Friendly Community for everyone ... and not gaming community.

It was also said few times when you were visiting ED on a daily basis so I have no idea why are you so shocked ?

Quote the words, wich express that I'm shocked.

It was a suggestion, nothing more...

Yyy ?

And my reply was a reply to a suggestion ?

What else could it be.

Idea is good , I just wrote why it wasnt added till this moment.

Well , you know few reasons already since you've seen all the mess with changing site ( few times :lol: ) , everything that would be started earlier would be gone like every other post/thread we lose with every migration.

So that "Console Section" idea couldnt start in better moment than now ... well maybe not the best moment since Whoops is having problems with getting some free time and "friendly" PC :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.