Sorry

Well I think you have some of the best servers on aiw, good ping, good admins. Other than the fact the map rotation is always the same and since the servers crash quite often it's rather annoying playing trailer park and fuel all the time (especially demolition). I don't really want to be banned from it because most other servers suck and you get banned for the stupidest things on them..

Its actually shocking that you took the time to join and write/tell us about it.

Since most people dont give a crap and just move on.

Seen in maybe 2 times in a past 2 - 3 years , so thats a good sign from you ;)

Yes and the pm you sent me was alot longer. Impressed, very few would actually do this. Maybe you deserve a second chance.

Well I think you have some of the best servers on aiw, good ping, good admins. Other than the fact the map rotation is always the same and since the servers crash quite often it's rather annoying playing trailer park and fuel all the time (especially demolition). I don't really want to be banned from it because most other servers suck and you get banned for the stupidest things on them..

Agree to the map rotation but whatever we do servers seem to crash now and then. It's random and we don't use modules apart from the auto message system. Still crashes without it. It may be the map rotation itself but we have tried that too. If you find a server with no crashes busy 12/7 then I want the server files zipped and sent over please! :). We have also done fresh installs but no change. Hardware is top notch so it's not that.

Agree to the map rotation but whatever we do servers seem to crash now and then. It's random and we don't use modules apart from the auto message system. Still crashes without it. It may be the map rotation itself but we have tried that too. If you find a server with no crashes busy 12/7 then I want the server files zipped and sent over please! :). We have also done fresh installs but no change. Hardware is top notch so it's not that.

All I can rememeber is excessive commands that execute through/to the server can cause a crash, it was the same with black ops rcon tool where it sent to many messages to the server and caused a artibuary overflow

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.