Map rotation

Which ones were removed ?:o

I knew somebody would say that! Cant actually remember hehe but two maps. I made 150 changes that night and in the end lost track. I can look at the maps rotation in use and copy in later tonight, I am currently away. Before with the 2 maps and rotation - would crash every 60 minutes to 4 hours. After with the 2 maps removed (which took me 2 weeks to figure) and change of rotation (which took another 4 weeks to test all combinations), finally found ONE config that worked.

Edited by Whoops

Monday and tuesday the domination server worked great no restarts :) Since yerstarday it`s restarting again. Another restart occurd today the map was strike (it freezes when the game is over and i get server connection timed out error, when i join again the map is highrise and the server is empty)

Edited by V3NOM

Monday and tuesday the domination server worked great no restarts :) Since yerstarday it`s restarting again. Another restart occurd today the map was strike (it freezes when the game is over and i get server connection timed out error, when i join again the map is highrise)

That same exact thing happens to me too :o

Another restart occurd today the map was strike (it freezes when the game is over and i get server connection timed out error, when i join again the map is highrise and the server is empty)

I wrote about that few times in shoutbox , noticed it only on DOM server.

Every time I played on DOM it ended the same way , map or two ONline then "connection timed out" and server booted everyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.