• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill admit before i had aim assist but the whole trickshotting & youtube thing dragged me into it but now since i closed my account and no longer trickshot there is no point in me using it and many people have made me realise that, whether you might think this is true or not; it is. Besides while i used to trickshot, hardly ever palyed on epicdot servers anways. Apologies.

Edited by BaberZz

ill admit before i had aim assist but the whole trickshotting & youtube thing dragged me into it but now since i closed my account and no longer trickshot there is no point in me using it and many people have made me realise that, whether you might think this is true or not; it is. Besides while i used to trickshot, hardly ever palyed on epicdot servers anways.

Took a while to reply?

I suppose your not going to apologies, so I wouldn't expect you to.

So whats going to happen from here on? Is BarberZz going to be let in just like that?

ill admit before i had aim assist but the whole trickshotting & youtube thing dragged me into it but now since i closed my account and no longer trickshot there is no point in me using it and many people have made me realise that, whether you might think this is true or not; it is. Besides while i used to trickshot, hardly ever palyed on epicdot servers anways. Apologies.

You should change your signature