aIW update

Heres what i noticed:

Anticheat.

Borderless Windowed Mode.

No more mods except dedicated servers and mod pit.

Fixed some other things like making sv_cheats write protected.

Works on Win XP ( prev iw4m2 pre release didnt)

Wiping out about 10 - 20% or more population of aIW in a day lol.

Known to crash dedi servers more ( less stable ) noticed it on epicdot #3 SnD would crash every 5 mins also other servers like eXec iSnipe servers also crashing alot.

Removed Compatability of older version ( not sure about iw4m2 pre release )

Unless you have a hack of some sort then there should be no way you would get banned. Not sure how it works on private servers though? Does anyone know what would happen if they tried to play a game on a private server with a hack running?

i had a dream about you lol :P

not a gay one..

It seems like I have been banned? :o

It is weird, the game has been acting weird ever since I installed it, I would usually get banned every now and again from mw2, but now its permanent, I think it has something to do with my dial up internet, maybe its because I am sharing IP with other people.

any suggestions ?

I am using a dialup 3g modem .. if people down town start downloading, my ping goes mad and internet slows down, I also share ip with some.

Its a cheap solution for an internet connection , I was thinking to get proper broadband but its just too much hassle

maybe the anti cheat is detecting the same GUI from different ips and thats why its banning you. 3G often get different IP's each time u connect, plus poor ping. I don't know the ins and outs of the banning system

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.