aIW update

It seems like I have been banned? :o

It is weird, the game has been acting weird ever since I installed it, I would usually get banned every now and again from mw2, but now its permanent, I think it has something to do with my dial up internet, maybe its because I am sharing IP with other people.

any suggestions ?

This was the answer from aIW when fockedup asked about his ban: NTA implemented something that checks the data injected into game memory. And if it finds anything suspicious, like a dll from a cheating tool, the player is just automatically banned.

So many people are getting banned with the update (thankfully).

If you watch the Alter CI global chat thing, someone gets banned every 10 seconds or so.

I guess that means NTAuthority did a good job, apart from all the false positives. :D

Today I gave the file to (lbox) one of the admins of ALter , the file name is jaza.dll it was located inside the mods folder

He said this should not be happen cause in order to use this file u should inject it into the game , i was telling him:confused: so the file is useless

he replied YES it is useless , but u are unlucky cause the version u've download it from the torrent link is set to load this file b4 the steam_api.dll

so yeah it is like cheating :)

so my banned is gone now and i'm back :D:D

not the illegal way but the alter way this time :razz:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.