Map rotation fails!

The Mos is right, a bit similar to vote kick - abusers will soon play around. To be honest, I would have been keen to try it out but as it happens, the existing vote scripts are not stable. Works OK for some and others only a few maps before getting stuck, not to mention more crashes. We are monitoring scripts that may help on the game play but we cannot setup 'unstable' scripts. This is also of the reasons why B3 and stats are not yet implemented. On average, our servers are one of the most stable around. On a bad day (not down to us) but other reasons, servers may crash every 4 maps - this is not us! Or is it? Have no idea, sometimes not easy to troubleshoot. And I really dont know how much the RCON traffic is contributing.

Edited by Whoops

There never tends to be a huge group of people who are friends on ED servers that play on the same server at the same time so chances of the map vote being abused isn't too high.

When I'm on ED servers, there will only be something like 3 people who I recognise so map voting abuse isn't realistically possible so much.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.