Map rotation fails!

I opened this thread about the map rotation on mw2 #5 Domination and other servers, we are playing the same dlc maps which no one likes over and over again in the last time they are many server restarts. Players are asking me why are we not changing the map rotation order i hear this every day... no one likes DLC maps. I already asked about the map rotation if its possible to be changed and the answer was no. So can you please remove the map rotation and add map voting instead(i`ve seen it on other servers and it works great)?

Edited by V3NOM

Well I am one of the few who actually like derail, fuel is not to bad but strike is a classic map and I love it. It's things like rust I can't stand. But I think you will find whoops will say that this rotation works best as there are fewer crashes than before.

The best maps imo are : Skidrow, Favela, Terminal, Crash, Afghan, Highrise, Subbase, Underpass, Rust, Invasion, Vacant and Bailout. The worst are : Carnival, Fuel , Derail and Quarry. This picture is from gametracker most played maps (favorite) on domination server Posted Image

The best maps imo are : Skidrow, Favela, Terminal, Crash, Afghan, Highrise, Subbase, Underpass, Rust, Invasion, Vacant and Bailout. The worst are : Carnival, Fuel , Derail and Quarry. This picture is from gametracker most played maps (favorite) on domination server Posted Image

Quarry and Carnival are awesome!!! the spawn traps are om nom nom!!!!!!

You will all have your own preferences as that which maps are 'best' and what to remove. Current rotation is there for a reason, a while back days if not weeks were spent figuring out the best rotation with 'less' crashes. What you see now was found to be the best way. If server is crashing more or skips a map, restarts etc. there are other reasons contributing.

but i must say the votemap idea is good... but there r chances that we will have to play same map for like 3-5 times until people get bored of it XD

Or with 2 (max 3maps) being played whole day (till server crashes).

Possible , and not too hard to achieve.

Really bored about playing the same 4-5 map until server crashes ò.ò

Could be nice if maps are some nice one like skidrow or terminal or favela but seriously, carnival and overgrown sucks a lot ò.ò

I hope that map vote can be enabled °.°

(Trains ò.ò)

noooo they are both awesome!! you just need to know how the spawns work there!!

I don`t want you to remove any maps! Every players has its own favorites i agree with Whoops, this is not the reason why i opened this thread! The problem is that we are not playing every map. I think the server restarts are caused by the map rotation, the server crashes every time when the game is over and instead of loading the new map it freezes and after 2 ,3 secs i get server disconnected error

I don`t want you to remove any maps! Every players has its own favorites i agree with Whoops, this is not the reason why i opened this thread! The problem is that we are not playing every map. I think the server restarts are caused by the map rotation, the server crashes every time when the game is over and instead of loading the new map it freezes and after 2 ,3 secs i get server disconnected error

Yeah, the best thing imo was to play all maps ( rotate all maps, maybe random or just the usual sequence) but some maps are kind of annoying. Demolition on rust? WTF lol, but keep it :P

The best solution to this is a map vote, that way you get to play a variety of maps, not just the same old ones in the same old order over and over again.

then u get the few regulars/friends who inhabit certain servers everyday dictating which maps are played

then u get the few regulars/friends who inhabit certain servers everyday dictating which maps are played

i agree with Mos i can see this happening if mapvote was incorporated to the servers....everybody likes different maps for different reasons ,i like fuel and carnival and would be gutted if i never got to play them cause people voted past them all the time ,if i get a map i dont like to much or even detest i tend to swap server an play a round or two on another ED server.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.