The fighter clan MW2 #3 SnD

oh the noobness... Icemix grow a set plz.

Although ghosting is lame, i think you cant prove it unless they are stupid enough to admit it in chat. If they do admit it then it should be a ban for a few days imo.

I have great news for all my fans, I bought a russian key of mw2 and im trolling people on retail now. Sad news, I know. I might come for a few rounds of snd every now and then, but I wont miss the 'pro' cheaters like baberzz who get rcon status. Really epicdot you have too many pro 'cheaters' as Rcons.

Anyway have fun :D

Actually I remember them admitting using ts to give out positions the first time they did it. There was another clan on the server doing it, the fighter clan was all like gtfo or we will do the same thing, I reported the other clan on the shoutbox and the fighter guys just did it that game and haven't stopped since then.

Off topic, you are no troll.

Actually I remember them admitting using ts to give out positions the first time they did it. There was another clan on the server doing it, the fighter clan was all like gtfo or we will do the same thing, I reported the other clan on the shoutbox and the fighter guys just did it that game and haven't stopped since then.

Off topic, you are no troll.

The other clan of course was the PG clan. Are they still active? No idea.

Anyway Im trolling hard already 10 nukes in domination ground war. Pure fun

Name and shame them! or are you just, as your name suggests, trolling with no real evidence?

Why should I rat them out? Are you that naive and don't understand the basic incentive of a cheater to become an rcon to legitimize his status. Why did baberzz become an rcon? Why does anyone wanna become an rcon really. Think about it.

Im not just generalizing btw I've seen plenty of cheaters becoming rcons and I dont really give a damn anymore. So don't call me out on giving names.

The other clan of course was the PG clan. Are they still active? No idea.

Anyway Im trolling hard already 10 nukes in domination ground war. Pure fun

1 member of PG has just been banned.

Why should I rat them out? Are you that naive and don't understand the basic incentive of a cheater to become an rcon to legitimize his status. Why did baberzz become an rcon? Why does anyone wanna become an rcon really. Think about it.

Im not just generalizing btw I've seen plenty of cheaters becoming rcons and I dont really give a damn anymore. So don't call me out on giving names.

Don't call you out when you accuse people of cheating but won't name them? why? is the internet mafia going to assassinate you? Baberrz was removed as admin once it came to light and i'm sure others would too if proven.

trollface telling the truth

Can you for once in your life reply with a decent comment? They have admited that they do it, everyone with more than a week of experience in the game and an IQ of over 50 can spot it, and the fact that they are not good at the game just makes it even easier to detect. If you don't have anything to say that will contribute to this topic, please go suck them dry and stfu?

Baber became a RCON to clean the server out, or you don't see that part. All you focus is that 1 week of him cheating and he didn't even do it on the epicdot server. You completely forget the fact that while he was a RCON there were no cheaters on the server thanks to him. In a time where there was no aCI, no offence to the other RCON's since I don't see a lot of them playing SnD actively, Impuls and Baber were keeping the server cheat free. If it was up to me, I'd give them RCON status again because is seems cheaters already started finding new hacks to bypass the aCI and w/o active RCON's on the server its hard to maintain a completely cheat free environment. Edited by icemix

Baber became a RCON to clean the server out, or you don't see that part. All you focus is that 1 week of him cheating and he didn't even do it on the epicdot server. You completely forget the fact that while he was a RCON there were no cheaters on the server thanks to him. In a time where there was no aCI, no offence to the other RCON's since I don't see a lot of them playing SnD actively, Impuls and Baber were keeping the server cheat free. If it was up to me, I'd give them RCON status again because is seems cheaters already started finding new hacks to bypass the aCI and w/o active RCON's on the server its hard to maintain a completely cheat free environment.

Yeah keep believing that baberzz was legit until he decided to make videos. What a clown he was actually. I remember playing with baberzz like 6 months ago when he used the >YOU clan tag together with prodiigy. And guess what he was cheating then and always was. He is an addicted cheater and will never change.

Icemix some of us are actually adults and do work to support families you know. We do what we can when we can, I am on there a fair bit in snd now and I hardly ever go on with my usual name, for example you may of seen me on there last night playing as sceptical? Well another new name tonight is needed now but I will be there.

Icemix some of us are actually adults and do work to support families you know. We do what we can when we can, I am on there a fair bit in snd now and I hardly ever go on with my usual name, for example you may of seen me on there last night playing as sceptical? Well another new name tonight is needed now but I will be there.

My post was directed to baberzz and impuls, because that is what trollface is on about. All the RCON's do their job to the fullest, I mean everytime I report someome its dealth with significantly fast, just pointed out that baber was constatly active on the SnD server since that was his and mine choice of game mode.

Anyway this is getting way too much off topic, trollface if you have something to say about RCON's maybe do it in another thread.

He is an addicted cheater and will never change.

Correct!!! 5 days ago was his last ban from the aci system --------> (infraction-auto-native-wallhack) but im sure by now he's found sum new hacks that are undetectable from the aci system just so he can sell it off as skill lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.