The fighter clan MW2 #3 SnD

This little group of abusers and cheaters has been getting away with it for way too long, Badr_fighter and Loay_fighter in particular. They both abuse teamspeak/skype and the free spactater setting of the server when one of them is dead to give out positions to the alive member, aka Ghosting on a daily basis. The other thing they do is use the semtex glitch to teamkill, they even dare to do it while there is a RCON on the server, and not on hackers when there are no admins around to kick them , they do it on normal players. They have been kicked multiple times for those reasons and they just keep comming back and doing it again, one of them even renamed himself to avoid more kicks. Yesterday when HYP3RION was on to watch them, they were playing all nice and shit, kissing his ass and instead of talking about their actions, they actualy started acusing other people for doing what they did, that was one fo the most desperate things I have ever seen from a human being. Ofc HYP3RION couldn't kick them because they stopped doing their bs the moment he joined but after he left I recorded some chat from the console.

(Dead)Loay_Fighter: ice is noob

(Dead)Loay_Fighter: he talk from back of pepole

(Rangers)ForzaJuve!: plant?

(Dead)[3way]Icemix: sence

(Dead)[3way]Icemix: you make none

(Dead)Loay_Fighter: he think his the chief if this server

Received Splash 'callout_bombtaken' in slot 1 for 4.000000 sec on localClientNum 0

(Dead)Loay_Fighter: me and badr own this server noob

(Dead)BiH__iSlamic: ****

(Dead)Joker [$]: blind?

(Dead)BiH__iSlamic: im blind

Playing smoke grenades at time 11647285

Playing smoke grenades at time 11653100

Playing smoke grenades at time 11654250

Received Splash 'callout_bombtaken' in slot 1 for 4.000000 sec on localClientNum 0

R_MarkFragments: Too many triangles to mark, max 255 radius 75.00 at 149.00 -395.00 7.00

Loay_Fighter: ice forza my bro u mess with him mess with me and badr and all my clan

Rickster: ice....do u suck with non sniper weapons??

and

MintberryCrunch: he is a smg camper

(Dead)Loay_Fighter: just tell me

Received Splash 'callout_lastteammemberalive' in slot 1 for 4.000000 sec on localClientNum 0

(Dead)Loay_Fighter: ok

Playing smoke grenades at time 13480006

(Dead)Loay_Fighter: and kill ice

(Dead)ForzaJuve!: ok) why?

(Dead)ForzaJuve!: oh.... np)

(Dead)Loay_Fighter: wan make ice mad :P

(Dead)Loay_Fighter: like i do

(Dead)Loay_Fighter: i am not ban here

(Dead)Benzo: Im in!

(Dead)Loay_Fighter: ice

So apperently they think they can't be punished for what they do, which as far as I know is againts the rules and multiple people have been banned for breaking the same rules. How about some justice huh?

Edited by icemix

To add to this case, i too have witnessed this unfair teamplay from them. While not directly cheating i do think they are playing unfairly. the other day, i caught them giving peoples positions away, including my own, but left before i could do anything.

So, what do other RCON's think? should we take some sort of action? kick/ban? Specing each time would be hard/time consuming. Alot of people do complain about them.

Thoughts?

I agree with kick/ban. RCON's have been way too forgiving in their case. Not only these guys disrespect players and staff, but also act like they own ED server. I say they need to be punished.

I am not Rcon , what happened today is they think i'm the one who is keep kick/ban them so me and ice were like ok we banned ya , but they don't know that Mr.Krabs was there and he also witnessed what they did and then BAM fighters kicked .

as will they threaten me to be reported because im using the admin rights with no reason :o lol , the fools has no idea that i was trollin':D:D

ban/Kick on sight is fair till they learn a lesson

RCONs may want to continue in the RCON section but I trust our admins and there is no need to 'wait for Whoops'. I don't play that much due to other commitments, you do so you should make that decision yourself by following |ED| rules/ guide of normal game play. As per Stiuart's reply; do what you feel is right but under EpicDot rules. Personally think from reading above, kick/bans can be issued. Will setup a game FAQ this weekend with server rules.

I think it's a tricky subject to justify. They're not breaking any direct rules as laid out - but it's against the spirit of fair game, that's how I see it, if u can prove it, but thy have previous form.

I'm glad most of us seem to be reading from the same page

ts abuse is an advantage so to me the answer is obvious!

BUT its knowing if TS is in use, there's no way to tell unless u spec for a long time, the issue is if we kick on sight due to past actions. For now, i'm going to and for a few weeks - then maybe give them a chance. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance.

As per Stiuart's reply; do what you feel is right but under EpicDot rules.

Yup , thought that saying "Do whats best in your opinion" everyone would understand as "Do whats best in your opinion - without breaking any ED rules" , my bad :)

Everyone deserves a 2nd chance.

If they did what others wrote earlier , claiming they are ED owners and doing the same crap after few (a lot of) warnings from other players (yes , players can also inform that someone is breaking server rules and that he should stop it , not only RCONs).

After so much crap , I dont think someone like them deserves anything other than ban.

For me noone deserves second chance , in best cases maybe 5 out of every 100 people.

Harsh ? Maybe , but thats how life goes/works.

Yup , thought that saying "Do whats best in your opinion" everyone would understand as "Do whats best in your opinion - without breaking any ED rules" , my bad :)

If they did what others wrote earlier , claiming they are ED owners and doing the same crap after few (a lot of) warnings from other players (yes , players can also inform that someone is breaking server rules and that he should stop it , not only RCONs).

After so much crap , I dont think someone like them deserves anything other than ban.

For me noone deserves second chance , in best cases maybe 5 out of every 100 people.

Harsh ? Maybe , but thats how life goes/works.

Soneone people will never learn, some might.

The other thing they do is use the semtex glitch to teamkill

I agree, but they did this in response to the team kills by baberz ... they killed only Baberzz, only 1 or 2 times ..

And why can not I see the log here, where you insult all of whom you want?

Everyone wants to play where they like to play. The fact that you do not like someone else's company, does not mean that you can get rid of them without reason ...

Humans are capable of much, but it is low, when you hide your bad behavior and complain about other people's ...

proof of my words ...

http://www.epicdot.com/forum/showthread.php?1083-Breiz-and-Icemix-trolling-for-fun...&p=5089#post5089

@Efan

how many times the admins gave them a warning and how many times the players complained about them isn't that enough for you?

we all know human make mistakes ,but they should learn from it not keep doing it over and over again.

btw the video is hilarious and i think ICEMIXand BRIEZ did that because you were campin' .;)

this is offtop, but ... I have to run to their base? or stand near the window? My job is to protect the bomb.

oh yea? how about when you are attacking? you camp then too.. whats your job there? protecting a 'key' area?

loay and badr must be like 14?

"they did that as a response to baberzz " FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUAAAAA

I agree, but they did this in response to the team kills by baberz ... they killed only Baberzz, only 1 or 2 times ..

And why can not I see the log here, where you insult all of whom you want?

Everyone wants to play where they like to play. The fact that you do not like someone else's company, does not mean that you can get rid of them without reason ...

Humans are capable of much, but it is low, when you hide your bad behavior and complain about other people's ...

proof of my words ...

http://www.epicdot.com/forum/showthread.php?1083-Breiz-and-Icemix-trolling-for-fun...&p=5089#post5089

Baber teamkilled them once because they were yet again abusing skype/ts to give out locations, and there were no RCON's at the current time to remove them. After that one tk, they started doing it all the time. They did it to him, to me and to anyone unlucky to be near the semtex. They have been doing that for weeks now, I don't see how your "only 1 or 2 times" adds up since they have used that glitch on me alone successfully around 5-7 times, not even going to mention the fail attempts. If I am not correct, weren't you allso not allowed on the server for doing the same thing?

Get rid of them without a reason? The thing is, I am all about fairplay, and I cannot stand by seeing 2 little douchebags cheating infront of my eyes and getting away with it thinking that they can do anything without any consequences. Its not like I haven't been warning them for like what now, a month? They have been warned, they have been reported, they have been kicked, and they just do it again and again even in the presenceof RCON's on the server. I don't want them gone, I want them to learn a ****ing lesson for once and just play fair like the rest of us.

oh yea? How about when you are attacking? You camp then too.. Whats your job there? Protecting a 'key' area?

-.- bs!

i don't see how your "only 1 or 2 times" adds up since they have used that glitch on me alone successfully around 5-7 times, not even going to mention the fail attempts. If i am not correct, weren't you allso not allowed on the server for doing the same thing?

-.- bs!

oh the noobness... Icemix grow a set plz.

Although ghosting is lame, i think you cant prove it unless they are stupid enough to admit it in chat. If they do admit it then it should be a ban for a few days imo.

I have great news for all my fans, I bought a russian key of mw2 and im trolling people on retail now. Sad news, I know. I might come for a few rounds of snd every now and then, but I wont miss the 'pro' cheaters like baberzz who get rcon status. Really epicdot you have too many pro 'cheaters' as Rcons.

Anyway have fun :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.