Bad Company 2 players in da house?

so who all plays bfbc2 then? post your username here and i shall update to include all ED members (if there is enough of us, there may be an ED BC2 server)

Mines:

.Urban-Ninja

Wattz:

|WATTZ|

KingSkillz:

KingSkillz23

HaxorISay:

HaxorISay

Whoops:

zWhoops

Toper:

__Toper__

The_Watcher:

{WC5}Watcher

Jazzycolours:

Nicodim23

Edited by Urban-Ninja

Urban-Ninja;5672']if there is enough of us, there may be an ED BC2 server

I dont think that "enough" players would be the main reason , the main reason would be REGULAR players.

We can post/add 30 - 40 players here that play the game from time to time , but to get server that could work and be busy at least half day everyday we would need regular players that would join everyday for few hours.

Like Whoops wrote not so long ago "noone will join to an empty server" , but who knows maybe I'm wrong :lol:

add me on steam its very important because i play bc2 from there, and if one you guys is online he can tell me to join him. I tend to forget to look on that EA friends thing.

Steam name: haxor511

Bad Company 2 name( and probably BF3) : HaxorISay

Edited by HaxorISay

I dont think that "enough" players would be the main reason , the main reason would be REGULAR players.

We can post/add 30 - 40 players here that play the game from time to time , but to get server that could work and be busy at least half day everyday we would need regular players that would join everyday for few hours.

Like Whoops wrote not so long ago "noone will join to an empty server" , but who knows maybe I'm wrong :lol:

yeah roger that. i would certainly make it my first port of call though so hopefully having a few friendly regulars from ED there, we would attract more fresh meat to add it to their favourites

edit:

lol Wattz, i dont know how to type '|' and i cant paste into the game.. :confused:

Edited by Urban-Ninja

Urban-Ninja;5680']

edit:

lol Wattz, i dont know how to type '|' and i cant paste into the game.. :confused:

Hehehe , had the same problem when I was adding wattz at the time when he bought the game :lol:

In ingame friend list it doesnt show as "|" , use the same buttons but it will show something like cross-hair instead of "|".

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.