Dedicated Server OFFLINE (DISK ERRORS)

Whoops

Ha or maybe I should just leave it.

Leave ALL MW2 servers ! I dare you :lol:

Maybe it was a sign about what I wrote in "kill all MW2 servers" thread ? :P

"Kill" all of them except of maybe 1 - 2 and go totally different direction - less whining , less stupidity ?

Couldnt be any better moment :lol:

Leave ALL MW2 servers ! I dare you :lol:

Maybe it was a sign about what I wrote in "kill all MW2 servers" thread ? :P

"Kill" all of them except of maybe 1 - 2 and go totally different direction - less whining , less stupidity ?

Couldnt be any better moment :lol:

I agree, F..k all these cheaters, and weepy fools, who can satisfy all, none.

Chuck Norris maybe but I doubt

Edited by whiteRabbit

I would have to agree with some of the comments here Whoops, with our plans for the future i think its about time to decide with all the up and coming games if MW2 is worth the hassle? Sure it was fun but bigger and better things are around the corner its the perfect opportunity.

Just thought Woof wont be playing Arena even if he gets his Mobo back :lol:

it would be a shame to lose them completey - the different between the usual suspects on HC#2 and SnD#3 is night and day. The HC crowd are always good natured, friendly and have fun - while the SnD lot, bitching cry babies doesn't get close. Arrogant, abusive, selfish - THEY are not worth attracting. Like COD4, if it's affordable, keep 3 or 4 - Maybe ALterBO will take off

it would be a shame to lose them completey - the different between the usual suspects on HC#2 and SnD#3 is night and day. The HC crowd are always good natured, friendly and have fun - while the SnD lot, bitching cry babies doesn't get close. Arrogant, abusive, selfish - THEY are not worth attracting. Like COD4, if it's affordable, keep 3 or 4

yeah ,I agree 100%

it would be a shame to lose them completey - the different between the usual suspects on HC#2 and SnD#3 is night and day. The HC crowd are always good natured, friendly and have fun - while the SnD lot, bitching cry babies doesn't get close. Arrogant, abusive, selfish - THEY are not worth attracting.

Not really a shame.

And HC players arent the only one , its easier to say that every other game mode (DEM/DOM/etc) provides "nicer" crowd than S&D , since its not like HC is the only mode/server on which nice people play.

But S&D is the worst for sure.

Like COD4, if it's affordable, keep 3 or 4 - Maybe ALterBO will take off

Affordable isnt probably the biggest problem here , since it is hosted from own dedi and not rented from 3rd party.

Problem is dealing with all crap that comes with it , and "appreciation".

Is that a joke 3 - 4 ? what would that change ? since now most servers that are full all the time are probably 4 of them.

I dont see any reason in "holding" 4 servers if it doesnt make any difference 4 or 9 , since it doesnt matter 4 or 9 = same problems.

Leaving TDM and one FFA or DOM/DEM and it couldnt be better.

Someone would like to play different mode , then he should look for other MW2 servers provider that will deal with all their (players) crap.

So many people are posting how sh.tty ED servers are and that it isnt a problem for them to leave , I would help them with that - doing what I wrote earlier.

Edited by Stiuart

Not really a shame.

And HC players arent the only one , its easier to say that every other game mode (DEM/DOM/etc) provides "nicer" crowd than S&D , since its not like HC is the only mode/server on which nice people play.

But S&D is the worst for sure.

i think Mos meant that compared to the rest of the mw2 servers, those two servers have regular players that are pretty much there all the time, like for me to go to the HC server, chances are i know bout 80% of the players there, as im sure is the case with any of the SnD Regulars, only difference is that the SnD regulars are the likes of Shadou, Prodiigy, Alkaline, Fighters, Barberzz, and so on..

where as the other game mode servers don't really attract such a regular flow of the same ppl, alot more randoms playing things like FFA, DOM, etc

Urban-Ninja;7928']where as the other game mode servers don't really attract such a regular flow of the same ppl, alot more randoms playing things like FFA, DOM, etc

Well it always depends from players.

When I found a server on which I had a good time and people there were friendly , I came back (DEM/DOM servers - since I dont play any other OBJ gamemodes).

I have no idea what others like to do when they want to play a game or two , but I prefer to play on 1 server than jump from one to another.

Same "appeared" on ED DEM/DOM servers since always same regulars are joining site to report , true that probably more people join the same HC server than DOM but we shouldnt lie to each other , OBJ gamemodes arent those with a lot of players , since most prefer just to sit in a corner and care only for kills rather than obj :lol:

and also i think we should perhaps get rid of all cr@cked server and keep this community legit

It was written at least 4 times that it will happen , but at this moment there is nothing that we could add instead of those removed ...

I totally blame my spelling on this stupid iPad and ios5!

Due to the nature of mw2 being hacked itself, it will attract more idiots however, it's our job to clear them out and I don't mind it.

Plus, u can't deny the fact a certain amount of players found ED because they were c-racked servers - I did (cod4)

Edited by TheMoS

it's our job to clear them out and I don't mind it

I would never thought that you will say/write it.

Since you were already here when it was said that it never was/is a "job".

Also as Whoops wrote it long time ago , "its our choice/option to try and provide friendly playground , but never job".

PS. But since it seems that I'm the only one who thinks about "killing" all MW2 servers , I wont reply in this thread again.

Edited by Stiuart

Plus, u can't deny the fact a certain amount of players found ED because they were c-racked servers - I did (cod4)

Yeah that is a problem. We have found many good people via this way. More than the other way... lol but guess there is an end to everything. Lets get the dedicated back online first then decide later. A lot of work is needed before we start to add back the games.