Dedicated Server OFFLINE (DISK ERRORS)

Whoops

WOW this is turning into quite the debate,should we keep this,should we do away with that.Yes it would be good to make some changes, but my fear is too many changes to soon could lose us alot of players and support and put Epicdots future in jeopardy.Change needs to be gradual, as a species its how we like it to be.Thankyou for the update Whoops and keep up the good work.

God save Epicdot

But since it seems that I'm the only one who thinks about "killing" all MW2 servers

Your not alone stiuart i to think they are more hassle than they are worth ,also i think it was yourself that mentioned some time ago about us going with legit games even tho i love pirated games etc i think that would be a great idea to go legit (and i rarely buy games unless its a warcraft expansion :lol: but am prepared to for epicdot)

Im guessing there is no xuid spoofer for steam ?? if so thats Great! :lol::)

Also could any1 pm me a link to the best place to rent a good cheap steam black ops server plz ,im thinking about sponsoring one for a year for epicdot (that is ofc if whoops wouldnt mind one added ?)

WOW this is turning into quite the debate,should we keep this,should we do away with that.

Not really a debate , it was already said that all MW2 servers will be "killed" cuz we are going towards the direction of "every server provided by ED genuine/legit".

So its more "when" than "if" choice in that case :)

Yes it would be good to make some changes, but my fear is too many changes to soon could lose us alot of players and support and put Epicdots future in jeopardy.

God save Epicdot

You have right to not know it , cuz you joined us not so long ago (RCON group and community).

ED made bigger changes/decisions after shorter time periods , ED wasnt started with aIW MW2 servers and you can be more than sure that it wont end with them or by them.

I would even say that it was much better before adding MW2 servers , more people respecting what you do and being thankful for providing place for them.

And now ?

Kids whining about everything and everyone.

Telling you how much you suck and that they can troll your server as much as they want and you cant do anything about it.

I wrote that I wont reply anymore , but wanted to answer what you wrote so ...

( I wont reply anymore [x2] , if I wont be asked to in this thread - I'm pretty sure I wrote everything already ).

Edited by Stiuart