Modern Warfare 3 multiplayer news!

Its funny how they always say about everything new in the way everyone believes it will be great and it ends up being buckets and buckets of total crap.

I hope you are not right... They did the same with mw2 promises and promises and after the release when they had the money they didnt gave a f**** about the game.Thanks to aIW they have fixed the game

I hope you are not right... They did the same with mw2 promises and promises and after the release when they had the money they didnt gave a f**** about the game.

Well as sad at it sounds it will probably be that way.

They will screw the game in more than few "moments" , either with implementing something "retarded" like perks/glitches from MW2 or someone from the "team" will uncover some new total bull crap solutions.

This wouldnt be the first and probably not the last time someone doesnt give a flying cow about anything else than pushing the title/game up only for money.

Anyway , I'm not waiting for it and wont buy it , so ... I couldnt care less.

(for the PC version as i don't have a rubbish console)

Saying that consoles are rubbish just cuz you "dont have them/dont play them" only shows that you shouldnt even start that crap "fanboy" war.

Next thing we will get is which version is better or maybe which console ? (I will start to ban if someone goes that direction).

I see/hear it all over YT / forums / voice chats or in general internet and starting it here doesnt make this place any better.

Someone wants to play PC cuz he doesnt have a damn clue about consoles / someone wants to play consoles instead of PCs cuz they suck , his choice , noone demands from them to do different.

If I will ever get MW3 it will be console version , why ?

Cuz stupidity of PC gamers drove me there.

Saying that consoles are rubbish just cuz you "dont have them/dont play them" only shows that you shouldnt even start that crap "fanboy" war.

Next thing we will get is which version is better or maybe which console ? (I will start to ban if someone goes that direction).

I see/hear it all over YT / forums / voice chats or in general internet and starting it here doesnt make this place any better.

Someone wants to play PC cuz he doesnt have a damn clue about consoles / someone wants to play consoles instead of PCs cuz they suck , his choice , noone demands from them to do different.

If I will ever get MW3 it will be console version , why ?

Cuz stupidity of PC gamers drove me there.

oops sorry stiuart but what i ment by rubbish was how old they are... and how bad the graphics are.

Didn't mean to offend you or anyone else.

Each gaming rig, be it console or PC, has it's own pluses and minuses, besides, these two are different platforms so there's no use trying to compare those two. Consoles will always be consoles and PC's...well, I don't know what will happen to them. Maybe we'll have holo-computers soon? That would be cool.

And I partly agree with Stiuart, if I'm going to buy MW3, I'll get it on console first. Even if you usually get to play with kids, it doesn't matter. If you're young, it doesn't mean you're dumber than everyone else (this age problem tends appear on aIW as I noticed). And one more thing, I don't know if it was a pure luck or something, but when I used to play on console, I met less cheaters than playing with PC. In conclusion I'll repeat Stiuart's words - let's not get ourselves into fanboy wars!

Peace!

Seriously?

Yup , seriously.

oops sorry stiuart but what i ment by rubbish was how old they are... and how bad the graphics are.

Didn't mean to offend you or anyone else.

Old and bad graphics , I'm teeling you everything from X360/PS3 looks great ... well maybe thanks to the new TV I bought , but still :lol:

Offend ? Nah , just didnt want to get another fanboys war started (I know that they spread very easy like mushrooms after rain).

I dont play any serious games on consoles since I'm using them mostly (only) when friends visit me , or when I just want to put my buttcr.ck sideways and enjoy something simple like : SPLATTERHOUSE , Trials HD or something like that (X360).

Only ever get it for the PC, i have never been able to get the hang of moving and looking around on consoles. Mouse and keyboard for me, i do remember the days when i sneared at pc owners thinking "how can you play with a mouse and keyboard" but since my first games on wolfenstein i never looked back.

Only ever get it for the PC, i have never been able to get the hang of moving and looking around on consoles. Mouse and keyboard for me, i do remember the days when i sneared at pc owners thinking "how can you play with a mouse and keyboard" but since my first games on wolfenstein i never looked back.

dats nice :)

i have never been able to get the hang of moving and looking around on consoles.

I can say the same :D Even if I'm playing with consoles for quite some time now, I still can't get used to running and looking around. But I can't imagine playing RPG games with PC (not including mmorpg). I still remember those old days spent playing Final Fantasy xD

• 1 month later...

Modern Warfare 3 Spec Ops Survival. It looks like mw2 with new maps :(

Hmm , not really paying much attention ? :lol:

http://www.epicdot.com/forum/showthread.php?876-MW3-Game-Demo-Gameplay!&p=5511&viewfull=1#post5511

Good that "noone" till now said/wrote that its a MW2 copy ... yes it isnt a copy and I'm a Priest.

What a general failure of an idea ...

Same game with few things reskinned , congratz developers.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/543/unledatb.jpg/http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/543/unledatb.jpg/[ATTACH=CONFIG]368[/ATTACH]

( Seems I'm not the only one who noticed it ? )

Edited by Stiuart

well am also not gonna buy MW3.... because its a trick by Activision to grab the attention of COD fans by using the same engine as MW2.... just and just for the sake of easy $$$$$..... they dont care about the players now... all they care about is filling their pockets.... i mean why didn't they develop a new engine rather then using MW2's engine.... cmon its a new game.... it should be new..... not just tweaked up MW2.... all cx MW2 sold pretty good..... and people loved it.... thats why they said like hey... why dont we just create another MW2 but to fool the players .... lets change the number from 2 to 3..... and wola they got a new game.... and most of COD freak fanatics are still pretty anxious about this game :S....

I would vote and pick BF3 over it anyday... cx its a new engine... and also BF is one of those games which are still made for players.... BF3 is fully action packed, loads and loads level of customization , graphics r great , overall the game is a win.... and offers a full package to the players.... so for me it will be BF3....

If MW3 get good reviews after release i might download it (you know what i mean lol) to try it out... if i think its good i will buy it... but i reckon i will defo get BF3, ive been playing BFBC2 and i forgot how good it is.

• 2 weeks later...

well am also not gonna buy MW3.... because its a trick by Activision to grab the attention of COD fans by using the same engine as MW2.... just and just for the sake of easy $$$$$..... they dont care about the players now... all they care about is filling their pockets.... i mean why didn't they develop a new engine rather then using MW2's engine

They've been using the same engine in every CoD game since CoD2. Also, MW2 was a mega sucess. Why would they completely change everything and possibly make it worse?

All they've done is added a bit more content, the continuation with the campaign story and apparantly fixed the imbalance in the multiplayer (I personally didn't see any imbalance in mw2).

Now i'll be the first to admit that the map packs are a complete rip off, but people will still buy them up :/ Nothing you can do about that.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.