Modern Warfare 3 multiplayer news!

They've been using the same engine in every CoD game since CoD2. Also, MW2 was a mega sucess. Why would they completely change everything and possibly make it worse?

All they've done is added a bit more content, the continuation with the campaign story and apparantly fixed the imbalance in the multiplayer (I personally didn't see any imbalance in mw2).

Now i'll be the first to admit that the map packs are a complete rip off, but people will still buy them up :/ Nothing you can do about that.

they r ripping off... COD Fans..... but they will never admit it..... they will still be like " OMG MW3 is SO EPIC AND AWSOME "..... i mean would u actually spend 60$ on MW2 again?..... :S.... thats plain stupid.... spend 60$ for wht?... new maps, and new campaign story thats it :S... WOW....

If they used the same engine since COD 2.... still COD 4 wasnt a DLC for COD 2 or anything..... but here MW3 is like a new map pack for MW2 with just a lil bit of changes ..... but in reality MW2 = MW3.... :S... so why would someone spend 60$ on that?

i used to be a COD Fan.... and believe me i love COD..... but not anymore.... cx COD is not the same anymore..... back then COD franchise was solid.... but now its full of greedy people ..... looking for $$$$ and nothing else.....

it makes me sad..... that COD is actually crapping now...... i always expected something different and unique from COD franchise..... something that would be like :o WOW

• 4 weeks later...

All this from a guy who goes on and on about how he misses arena, woof you make me laugh :lol:

hahahahahahah :P.....

Well i love MW2.... only cx of Epic Dot Com.... seriously.... and especially Arena..... though what i said about MW3 is pretty true... :D

There u go.... :D

• 1 month later...

Multiplayer first impressions

First there is a serious dearth of NO Pumping on dedicated servers. Increasing rank is only possible in a public game (it seems like cheating to win)

Hopefully this will fix

But on the engine is a very interesting picture is obtained.

It seemed to me that they have joined MW1 and MW2 engine in one (MW1 + MW2 = MW3)

On schedule (my opinion) MW3 closer to MW1 (unlike in MW2 in MW1 do not have such bright and colorful atmosphere that seems to me +)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.